BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020

GHOST-1-EC

Im just trying to prove a point, ive been dealing with this for since COD 4, but lag comp didnt get bad til black ops 1.  I know a few very good gamers and when i watch youtube videos of players dropping nukes and eating every bullet i can tell immediately whether its legit or not.  Dont let these guys fool you.  They are great gamers formal and scump, but whats getting more views a 2 min nuke or a sweaty search and destroy gm?  The majority of them hinder or alter through linux/netem running through their pc's its all a bunch of bullshit.

I don't like watching Korean and Swag because it's usually BS.

When you watch a pro stream, like Apathy or Formal etc you see them die plenty of times as well. And if they want to go for a nuke they actually have to take it really careful as well.

31 minutes ago, Bert said:

When you watch a pro stream, like Apathyl etc you see them die plenty of times as well. And if they want to go for a nuke they actually have to take it really careful as well.

Watched him a couple of times recently. On that cave map, died to campers 20 times but still got 50 kills. Crazy. Wish I was that good!

I don't mind Swagg but Savage is annoying as F. Can't stand the guy at all.

What you see in their gameplay is that they don't care. They have so much confidence in their gunfighting skill that they know they win 80-90% of the straight up fights in public games. If they die they die, they just go at it again. Not raging, not pissed off etc. For them only their professional stats matter anyway, the public games thing is just for the show so to say. That's the thing with pro's, they play to promote their brand as well. I watched a interview with Hecz once and he was clear about that, they rather contract a player that is a little bit less good but has a big audience, over a player that might be the best in the world but nobody knows.

I watch ImMarksman sometimes. I don't like his commenting as he's a tad arrogant but you see a lot of things in his video's that make you think hey that's clever.

What gets really old to me is the YT creators that have the 1001th edition of this "latest patch OP class" bla bla. I think if you have played this game enough you don't need help setting up weapons.

For statistics and so on Exclusive Ace is best (I find that Driftor is off too many times)

1 hour ago, Bert said:

What gets really old to me is the YT creators that have the 1001th edition of this "latest patch OP class" bla bla. I think if you have played this game enough you don't need help setting up weapons.

They usually clickbait for one. Also, when your connection to the game is that good, everything is OP.

4 hours ago, Bert said:

What you see in their gameplay is that they don't care. They have so much confidence in their gunfighting skill that they know they win 80-90% of the straight up fights in public games. If they die they die, they just go at it again. Not raging, not pissed off etc. For them only their professional stats matter anyway, the public games thing is just for the show so to say. 

This is what i've been saying........i have a zero to issues dying whether i have a single digit ping, triple digit ping.... whether i know i shud be winning gunfights or not...... i dont care....... i play to enjoy myself and to also show myself what i can do as a player. 

I used Formal as an example as he literally streams for nothing less than 10hours a day and during that time he plays 10's.... Team Scrims..... GB's..... UMG's and subscriber challs...... he does not complain or make excuses..... he just does what he wants when he wants. 

1 hour ago, SlingshotGamer said:

Last night i found myself in a lobby with @GHOST-1-EC while live streaming

Here is the gameplay

You were going off at the beginning i cudnt pop my streaks 😂

That bullet reg and TTK is 👌👌👌👌

I had a teammate join up last night who wanted to play some blackout on BO4 else i wud have teamed up with you. 

5 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

You were going off at the beginning i cudnt pop my streaks 😂

That bullet reg and TTK is 👌👌👌👌

I had a teammate join up last night who wanted to play some blackout on BO4 else i wud have teamed up with you.

I only played 2 games after that then logged off. All my games bullet reg and TTK is like that. But it comes down to how i play? When i rush all the time then i get owned

• GHOST-1-EC changed the title to BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice little match I had the other day.

Nothing amazing but it was great to move around and not be slaughtered by corner / window campers.

I wish every match was like this, I'd enjoy the game much more and do alot better.

23 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Nice little match I had the other day.

Nothing amazing but it was great to move around and not be slaughtered by corner / window campers.

I wish every match was like this, I'd enjoy the game much more and do alot better.

Kill based games are campy the majority of times.

Play Dom, HQ or hard point. 

27 minutes ago, Sable said:

Kill based games are campy the majority of times.

Play Dom, HQ or hard point. 

Dom I play 99% of the time. Less campers than TDM and KC but still incredibly campy! You can't run around so much on Dom coz the spawns don't flip so easy.

Also, going back to BOps4... Dom by far had the most campers than any other gametype.

It runs about the same for me.

I think there really isn't any difference, only when you play in parties open NAT is something to worry about.

Back in the days where there was no dedicated servers this was way more important.