BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020

GHOST-1-EC

27 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Tuff crowd tonight, lol

He has a twitch channel so i'm sure he'll share the link if anyone wants to see live gameplay. 

Link ? 

45 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

I can upload 50 clips like that a week. The gm still is inconsistent and trash. But happy its playing well for you, hopefully consistently

Great. I got 49 to go then. All my games play like this. Connection plays the part but skill plays a big role. Will live stream some gameplay on Twitch tomorrow

42 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

image.png.fe1fa1c4dc4b979c8e307bbedb54731f.png

the game uses ports udp 53 and tcp 443, tcp 3074 aswell

image.png.9e3d193afad252f3866c65de9c116c6e.png

i tried to priorizes them too.. and well after that my game feels.. slower.. my movement and enemy movement.. and i didnt had the feeling iam  behind.. maybe the game need those ports aswell.. 

Thanks for the addition...... i never use tcp ports, as the protocol tends to add latency as per the explanation provided by many network analysts ie: Chris from Battlenonse as well - in all my captures i never found when filtered for, any tcp packets or ports being used between my ip address (console) and the actual game server (ip address) whilst the game is being played. 

Tcp was only ever active when booting the game or using the general ps4 interface on my end.

As you found its different for PC so thats a plus and awesome news for the PC guys reading the thread, 👌👌👌👌

17 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

This port (53) is linked to googles dns though (8.8.8.8)

Yes i know.. but its used by COD.. maybe to find the best way for the Server i dont know y its Been used..

I know tcp is a slow Protocoll.. but the game seems to need it.. If i Close the tcp Connection the Game instant Crash with the Massage lost Connection to Server

Maybe They Use it for some Not latency Things Like who Use what camo and stuff

4 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

Yes i know.. but its used by COD.. maybe to find the best way for the Server i dont know y its Been used..

Could very well be.... i'll use it as well and see if i notice any differences...... i've stayed fixed on the Router gateway as my dns (192.168.1.1) having seen no difference using the google, open or cloudflare dns'

But this was all prior to the Qos rules. 

Your router just forwards the DNS it's set to. So you can set that to anything you want, your ISP, google, cloudflare etc.

I usually just pick my provider's DNS though.

DNS server has no influence on your gameplay.

3 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Name says it all. He even missed most of his shots, still got the kill.

Thats ruff...... what was yr ping in that game and were u having packet loss? 

I only ever got that much sponging when playing on very high ping international servers. 

6 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Thats ruff...... what was yr ping in that game and were u having packet loss? 

I only ever got that much sponging when playing on very high ping international servers. 

55ms Spanish server, same one I always play on. That was the only BS death in the match.

2 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

55ms Spanish server, same one I always play on. That was the only BS death in the match.

Ahh ok..... must have been a random glitch on that player......How do you find the game now that you've got some time in on it? 

6 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Ahh ok..... must have been a random glitch on that player......How do you find the game now that you've got some time in on it? 

Prefer a faster paced game, not like this where you have to slow play everything coz you can be shot at from literally anywhere.

31 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Prefer a faster paced game, not like this where you have to slow play everything coz you can be shot at from literally anywhere.

I always try to push the opposition team out from the initial spawn as fast as possible and then control everything from mid map

The problem for me is the players on my teams always either messing up the spawns and not holding their lanes amd lines of sight while i'm holdin mine.... then i end up getn shot from the side they were supposed to hold out, 🤯 then from there its always a struggle to regain, lol

32 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I always try to push the opposition team out from the initial spawn as fast as possible and then control everything from mid map

The problem for me is the players on my teams always either messing up the spawns and not holding their lanes amd lines of sight while i'm holdin mine.... then i end up getn shot from the side they were supposed to hold out, 🤯 then from there its always a struggle to regain, lol

I find thanks to the minimap being different this time round, folk to pop out of absolute anywhere and everywhere. You can't predict where everyone is. I constantly die straight after getting a kill coz I either been mapped or peoples run around together. How the hell peoples are getting nukes on this one I duno. Any thumbless idiot can just soundwhore you and get you off your streak. 

17 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

I find thanks to the minimap being different this time round, folk to pop out of absolute anywhere and everywhere. You can't predict where everyone is. I constantly die straight after getting a kill coz I either been mapped or peoples run around together. How the hell peoples are getting nukes on this one I duno. Any thumbless idiot can just soundwhore you and get you off your streak. 

You have to play against players with a very low skill level, 

I've not seen one Nuke on a South African lobby but on the UK server/s i played on there was a few in the GroundWar lobbies from hacked out snipers on top of the crazy high buildings where no one can get to them. 

I'm not too fazed about Nukes tho.... if i get it i get it but i dont play for it. 

Hopefully we see some good changes to the game going forward. 

2 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

You have to play against players with a very low skill level, 

I've not seen one Nuke on a South African lobby but on the UK server/s i played on there was a few in the GroundWar lobbies from hacked out snipers on top of the crazy high buildings where no one can get to them. 

I'm not too fazed about Nukes tho.... if i get it i get it but i dont play for it. 

Hopefully we see some good changes to the game going forward. 

In GW defo. One streamer was telling me yesturday he thinks the SBMM isn't as strong in 10v10 modes and he's nuked mostly in them as he finds more low skilled players.

All I've found in 10v10 modes is more campers on UK server. On spanish server, I can't even find a match of 10v10.

So far I don't think I've come across anyone thumbless, just campers and the occasional bunny hopping Scump wannabe.

Having said that, I do have a 1.9 k/d so thats probably why. My friend who was hosting in the US lobbies earlier has 0.80 k/d and its getting lower coz she doesn't pay attention to anything lol. Can't say I found anyone in those lobbies to be thumbless neither. I was getting 2 - 3 k/d most matches but getting plenty of deaths anyways.

LOL my lobbies are often filled with jumping Scump wannabee's.

It would make sense that SBMM is lower in 10v10 though. I just hate the maps on 10v10 thats why I don't play it.

7 hours ago, Bert said:

LOL my lobbies are often filled with jumping Scump wannabee's.

It would make sense that SBMM is lower in 10v10 though. I just hate the maps on 10v10 thats why I don't play it.

I havnt been able to find 10v10 lobbies over the holidays as the player base is abit lower now...... i like the Euphrates Bridge 10v10 map. 

Will see if the player count picks up again and start playing the 10v10 modes........but would most likely have to play international lobbies to get consistent lobbies. 

Hello @GHOST-1-CE and first of all happy new year greetings. I also play ps4 and also upnp me from port 9308 udp when I turn on the console. I am writing to you for help because since day one of this game (mw) I have serious lag problems and I cannot get out of it.
I have seen many posts here on the forum and the only thing I understand that I can do and work on is traffic priority. I have already done something and a little has helped but still not completely and I am not sure therefore of doing everything well. Can I ask you to please share your priority traffic rules? I tried to use wireshark but reading your posts I realized that I won't be able to use it because my xr700 is not connected in cascade because it is the only router in use. I would thank you very much if you would give me a hand, thank you and above all congratulations for some game play that I have seen.

• GHOST-1-EC changed the title to BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020