Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

56 minutes ago, mackseward said:

I have duma OS installed but I do not have ping assist. Im on version 

R1 2.1.2.10

R1 2.1.3.29 

This is the version with ping assist v2.

• Administrators
On 4/12/2019 at 3:52 PM, TheMumblingBum said:

I haven't received the email for the new milestone firmware on the R1, can I get one sent over please?

I can't see your email address in the list of signups  - could you sign up here please: https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/

• Administrators
9 hours ago, mackseward said:

When I signed up I received this message: Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!

I can see your email now. Not sure what happened there. I'll PM you the link now.

• Administrators
16 hours ago, realhaustile said:

is it possible to get the link again as I have deleted the email?

Hi - we have emailed you :)

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, CrossFitKila717 said:

If we upgraded once already, downgraded to original R1, & want to go back to the upgrade DUMA OS......can we go back and use the original email link or do we need another?

You can absolutely use the same download file / same email you got originally :)

Hi all  😀

I have checked my email (hotmail) & seem to be missing mine. I've been searching for a while now.

If it went to my junk folder it says it deletes them after 30 days but I'm sure I saved you as 'not junk' in th past.

I appreciate your time sending again if so, thank you 😎

13 hours ago, Yam Yam said:

Hi all  😀

I have checked my email (hotmail) & seem to be missing mine. I've been searching for a while now.

If it went to my junk folder it says it deletes them after 30 days but I'm sure I saved you as 'not junk' in th past.

I appreciate your time sending again if so, thank you 😎

It looks like you have received the firmware from our end, please let me know if this is not the case.

On 5/6/2019 at 4:25 PM, Netduma Alex said:

It looks like you have received the firmware from our end, please let me know if this is not the case.

Hey Alex, thanks for the speedy reply.

The email seems to be missing due to it going in the junk folder, when you replied to my initial post that one was in there too.  😬

I've just added netduma@netduma & noreply@netduma to my safe senders now in Outlook. I thought I'd be able to retrieve the fw email you sent but not sure where it goes after being deleted from the junk mail folder.

Its my stupid fault, I haven't signed into Outlook for ages to be honest. I was happy with my 1st DumaOS as not had any problems but I thought I'd have a gange on the forum, I used to spend quite alot of time on here but unfortunatley my job has took over most of my time. I read about the v2 ping and was unaware of the new update.

Could you resend please ?

Thanks for your time 😎

Edited by Yam Yam
Forgot to request lol

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Not to worry Yam, I've let Alex know so he'll send you a new email likely tomorrow.

Thanks Fraser 😀

Good to see how the forum has grown & changed since I last signed in. The quality looks modern, I almost feel lost looking around 😄

I hope all is well with yourself and the rest of the Duma army.

Well played, the future looks promising & you all deserve it how far you've come.  👍

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Pentol said:

Hi,

is it possible to get the link again as I have deleted the email?

I've messaged Alex so he should be able to send the email within the next few days.