Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

You can resend the request to get the download link of the dumaos. Same thing happened with me and I just resend a request to get a download link and guess what it worked. You can download songs from soundcloud.com using something like this soundcloud to mp3 Just paste in the URL of the soundcloud song. And you get a mp3 download.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
16 hours ago, Ruxomar said:

Just realized that I did not get the latest update either 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Did you sign up to the beta link on our website? https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ if so make sure you double check junk/spam folders. If you still haven't received it let us know, if you haven't signed up please do so first.

Thanks for the welcome, been with the R1 for years now and subscribed to the beta as soon was possible. The email I received worked to download the first beta but after that the link hasn't been working anymore... 

On 6/1/2019 at 2:02 PM, Ruxomar said:

Thanks for the welcome, been with the R1 for years now and subscribed to the beta as soon was possible. The email I received worked to download the first beta but after that the link hasn't been working anymore... 

I checked our mailing list for the R1 beta, and you're definitely on there.

Anyway check your forum messages because I just sent the link to you there.

18 hours ago, MoeFishmaN said:

I signed up and received the email several months ago but did not upgrade.  Now, I have lost the link and can not find the email.  Is there anyway to get it again?  Thanks for your help.

Check your forum messages, I sent you the content of that email.

• 3 weeks later...