Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

22 hours ago, Héctor luis said:

Hola  buenos días  saben yo me registré  y aún no me a llegado el correo con el firmware   revise en todos lados y nada no aparece porfavor me podrian ayudar  acá le dejó mi correo  [email protected] 

Espero su ayuda  gracias .

Sorry about the delay, check your forum messages!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
29 minutes ago, thewilloxdiaz said:

Before i upgrade, im at "R1 debug version 1.03.6g running on rb-951g-2hnd ." version.

Is it safe to upgrade clicking into the upgrade icon in the left corner, and just select the dumaos-2.1.3.29.sig file?

Yes that is fine :)

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, t1mb0t said:

I signed up, but never got the link.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear that! I'll pass it on to the team and once they've confirmed your sign up they'll send you a PM with the link.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Hey_ITsCam said:

dont have the lastest update of netduma r1 duma os.

Have you signed up for the beta here? https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/

If so just let us know and once we've checked your sign up then we'll get that sent over, if not please sign up first otherwise we won't be able to send you the firmware.

Hi Alex,

I've not received the download link yet?

I've just bought an XR700, which is great, as I can now do away with the two routers I've been using. I bought an R1 back when the company started out. It's been great, but it couldn't cope with my network speeds and traffic when connected using PPPOE. The XR700 has well and truly solved those problems, but I would still like  to test the new features and fixes on the R1, especially as a few things like ping assist, hybrid vpn etc are not working correctly on the XR.

Many thanks,

Mark 😁

• Administrators
18 hours ago, MPullin said:

Hi Alex,

I've not received the download link yet?

I've just bought an XR700, which is great, as I can now do away with the two routers I've been using. I bought an R1 back when the company started out. It's been great, but it couldn't cope with my network speeds and traffic when connected using PPPOE. The XR700 has well and truly solved those problems, but I would still like  to test the new features and fixes on the R1, especially as a few things like ping assist, hybrid vpn etc are not working correctly on the XR.

Many thanks,

Mark 😁

Hi Mark, thats really great to hear. Happy you're enjoying the XR700! Just to double check have you signed up through https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ before? If you haven't make sure you do first and if not I'll nudge Alex to get you the link sent out on Monday (as he'll need to check you've signed up).

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi Mark, thats really great to hear. Happy you're enjoying the XR700! Just to double check have you signed up through https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ before? If you haven't make sure you do first and if not I'll nudge Alex to get you the link sent out on Monday (as he'll need to check you've signed up).

Thanks for replying.

I did definitely subscribe. I've just followed the link and entered my details again...

Got this: "Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!"

Best regards,

Mark 😁

On 11/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, MPullin said:

Thanks for replying.

I did definitely subscribe. I've just followed the link and entered my details again...

Got this: "Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!"

Best regards,

Mark 😁

Yup I can see your email on the list. Not sure why it never arrived, lots of people complain about that, I'll check it's all working before we send everybody any future firmware versions.

Anyway, for the time being I have sent the link to your forum private messages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, CathyMacars said:

I also haven't received the email.

Hi Cathy, just to confirm have you signed up through https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ ? If so make sure you double check your spam folders in email. If you've done all that I'll nudge the team to get it sent over for you.