Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Shan72 said:

Need email for the update please.

I will message you now.

(Welcome to the forum!)

Hi All,

I have signed up for the DumaOS, and I did receive the email long time ago, however by the time I received the email, unfortunately I have sold my Netduma R1.

and right now Im getting a used one again,  to try it out before I go with Netgear XR500, and was wondering, can i still use the same link from the previous email? Or should I submit a new one?

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, LegendMask said:

Hi All,

I have signed up for the DumaOS, and I did receive the email long time ago, however by the time I received the email, unfortunately I have sold my Netduma R1.and right now Im getting a used one again,  to try it out before I go with Netgear XR500, and was wondering, can i still use the same link from the previous email? Or should I submit a new one?

Click the link, does it still download the file? Should end in .29 the firmware version. If so use that, if not let us know.

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, CableGames22 said:

Please send me an update link i think i'm also on an older version 

R1 2.1.2.10

10 hours ago, LegendMask said:

If someone from the community sends me the update file, is it possible to use it directly?

Im on the latest Netduma Original firmware

I've sent you both the upgrade file - sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoy it :)

Hi, I have today synonymous for the beta version announced but no link to download ... I would be happy about a quick settlement .... Is synonymous my first support request since I've bought netduman 2015 ... With friendly Regards German (I can not speak English I work through Google translator) ...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, German said:

Hi, I have today synonymous for the beta version announced but no link to download ... I would be happy about a quick settlement .... Is synonymous my first support request since I've bought netduman 2015 ... With friendly Regards German (I can not speak English I work through Google translator) ...

Hello, welcome to the forum!

You first need to sign up to https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ to receive an email with the link to download

Hallo zusammen, mit Link hat es geklappt ... aber ich komme nicht mit den Zugangsdaten in meinem Router ... mit der Installationssoftware ubdate hat es funktioniert, weil ich im Internet bin ... Aber die angegebenen Login-Daten werden Sie nicht akzeptieren ändern ... bitte eine E-Mail oder eine private Nachricht an mich ... Vielen Dank

Hi, have the router reset button reset back and then it worked with the login ... You are a great team thank you

I was hoping to get the latest firmware for netdumaos on r1.. the 3.1 milestone. I may have gotten it in my email and accidently deleted it. I now cant retrieve it. Could you please send it to me again. I would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, accsoloist said:

I was hoping to get the latest firmware for netdumaos on r1.. the 3.1 milestone. I may have gotten it in my email and accidently deleted it. I now cant retrieve it. Could you please send it to me again. I would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi - welcome to the forum! I just sent you Milestone 1.3 in a private message. Thanks for signing up, I hope you enjoy the upgrade :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, Cécé said:

bonjour pouvez vous me renvoyer le firmware dumaos r1 , j'ai retrogradé pour tester 2/3 choses mais rien de trés concluant.

Merci l'équipe

Make sure you have signed up here first if you haven't done so already: https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ if you have then we'll get an email out to you if you haven't received it. Check your spam/junk folders

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, AzteQ said:

hello , i had send message to Fraser and before on some post , for having again the link for duma os . take one month without answer thanks a lot 

I will send you a message with the link now