Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Ant said:

Hello, could you also send the link through to me as haven't received via email (checked junk etc). Currently running  

1 2.1.2.10

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Once we confirm your sign up we'll send you the firmware. Should be early next week.

good day. i have a dumaos r1 v1.03.6j  is this the latest version if is not. could i get a link or resent it to my email please. i have the beta version already install on my r1. thank you for your help 

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Mr8nice said:

good day. i have a dumaos r1 v1.03.6j  is this the latest version if is not. could i get a link or resent it to my email please. i have the beta version already install on my r1. thank you for your help 

That's the original firmware version so you don't have the DumaOS beta, I've asked Alex to send this to you when he is available.

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Mr8nice said:

Sorry you are right I forgot I downgrade but I just found my link to my beta version. 

Now: I am running dumaos version 1.329 firmware version:2.1.3.29 ma I up to date or is there an update for this firmware. Thank you 

That's great, you're on the latest DumaOS version now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, DREW KERPAN said:

I recieved the email but there was nothing to download. no link or no attachmets. just an image of the interface. my email is [email protected]

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'll get Alex to double check your signup and send it out to you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 8:13 AM, Netduma Admin said:

Could you resign up to the Beta please - it looks you unsubscribed when you entered your details. 

could you please  check mine also, I wasn't sent an email. I checked the spam folder also.