Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Not those numbers, it isn't prioritizing, which means the device you've added isn't the correct one - check the IP on the console itself then match it with the IP for one of the devices on the Device Manager, then add it it Traffic Prioritization and it will work.
  2. Added
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page - Traffic Prioritization where you added your console manually
  4. No worries at all, thanks for the update, we are looking into it.
  5. Added
  6. It is normal yes but I'll put that forth as a request
  7. Added
  8. The black circles next to it in the download & upload columns will turn red and the numbers will tick upwards.
  9. Do this process and see if it works please:
  10. Look for the blocked server on the map when it happens and then add it to your allow list - you may need to do this a few times. If you then provide us with the IDs we can get them on the global whitelist. Are you using the Discord desktop app or via a web browser?
  11. That's the main thing really - the rule you made for Traffic Prioritization, is it triggerring when you're playing? Btw, the Congestion Control testing, make sure you have it set to Always when you're trying it.
  12. I don't believe it has but I will chase them to do so, as you say, hopefully there is more free time now.
  13. No more news than the newsletter provided at the moment
  14. Geo-Filter to make sure you're getting those lower ping servers more often. Here's a new link: https://support.netduma.com/frequently-asked-questions/legacyfaqs/test-your-ping/
  15. You will only see one server when playing, that's normal. If you give us the IDs for those Discord servers we can get them added - do resync though overall. That's great to hear, thanks for the feedback - that will probably be the last major feature update for the XR500 unfortunately - it won't be getting DumaOS 4.
  16. Okay that's fine then, tightening your Geo settings and fine tuning QoS will be key then. I didn't mean for you to enable it, I just wanted to know if it was as I would have recommended disabling it. The R3 does have better software overall and will be getting more updates but it's not required - if you fine tune those two features it should be better.
  17. Glad to hear that, thanks for the update
  18. I assume the box has no WiFi and doesn't have an interface or anything like that that you know of? Those options I don't think are relevant to you. Restrict the servers more to exclude those higher ping servers. To fine tune Congestion Control I'd suggest testing with downloads while following: https://bit.ly/bufferbloat-test start with a high value e.g 95%, test, decrease 10%, test, decrease 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good, then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. Important to note that Download/Upload on CC don't have to be the same value & you may have a better experience with differing values. This is more of a real world test as you're actually doing traffic you would normally do.
  19. They do test the app, it's not always possible to catch bugs - for example, you're the only one that's reported this on the 1000 that I know of
  20. Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
×
×
  • Create New...