Hate lag? Introducing the World’s greatest QoS, including unique Anti-jitter & Anti-spike technology

Netduma Iain

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im confussed as always, how can you fix or minimize any jitter/spikes from my isp. Is the plan to prioritze incoming gaming packets?

Arent they still going to send data (flat out) i ask for the same as always :unsure:

Scratching head!!!!!!!

Alright bags please keep us updated on how the new feature is working out for you.I'm really excited about this thing and am very much like a child when I gotta wait for shit as I want everything when I want it,not later... :D

But am looking forward to hearing what the UK'ers say about it as I know the feed back will be honest.The only thing I ask is,if it's excellent when you test it,lie to me a little bit about it as it will only prolong my pain... ;)

so is this next update gonna play better than now with  my download and upload sliders set at 50% and share excess unticked?  I tought this set up eliminated lag????

Reading the notes here from Iain, it will mean you do not have to use the sliders as it can control congestion without slowing the connection.

You should have share excess ticked talbyfish.

It will roll out to UK customers first as if there are any issues it will be much easier to troubleshoot

How does UK customers get the firmware tho ? is it automatic by region or do I apply somewhere

How does UK customers get the firmware tho ? is it automatic by region or do I apply somewhere

no its not automatic or sorted by region

it will be available to some UK persons first that are known to be good testers and give proper feedback via forum

then it becomes available to a few key persons around the world for large scale testing

after that it goes publish incase no bugs have been found

the last thing you want to have as a tester is a guy downloading a beta built and then vanishes to profit from the update without leaving feedback

i definitely dont want to accuse you of such a habbit, i just want to highlight that its a general problem with beta testing and why most of it is done behind closed doors :)

no its not automatic or sorted by region

it will be available to some UK persons first that are known to be good testers and give proper feedback via forum

then it becomes available to a few key persons around the world for large scale testing

after that it goes publish incase no bugs have been found

the last thing you want to have as a tester is a guy downloading a beta built and then vanishes to profit from the update without leaving feedback

i definitely dont want to accuse you of such a habbit, i just want to highlight that its a general problem with beta testing and why most of it is done behind closed doors :)

Ya I get what you mean which is why i offered myself for the beta didn't realise it was a select few thought it was for uk users who offer to help hehe :).

I've done beta tests for virgin media uk fur the superhub modem when it was released testing the new firmwares etc so not new to it.

Also someone downloading betas and vanishing happens yes but the router has a feedback option enabled anyway so the person is still giving feedback either way.

Anyway thanks for your insight

I do not know where all the hate for the xbox one version of the beta came from, it was smooth as hell after the first 2 days.

Maybe the haters did not have a netduma :)

Agreed. It was choppy for the first day or two, but it got better.

Ppl don realize BO3 was created with the PS4 in mind, and it still had issues. Plenty of issues. So to sit there and criticize the X1 beta is premature and shows how much you (most) are uninformed.

Archived