DumaOS Mobile App Alpha - Now Available!

Netduma Alex

I’ve been trying to log into the app/r2 with a iPhone 10, I’ve tried auto and selected r2, also have tried to re download the app and rebooted the r2 and it keeps saying “could not reach server” also  keeps giving me “authentication error! Please check your user name and password” I’m using my Wi-Fi name and password, am I doing this correctly? Thanks! 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Anilman92 said:

Nice

i couldnt setup geofilter because my pc doesent have a gpu(waiting for rtx3090 or rdna 2)

i hope there will be a feature(r2 only)

to change the settings Via Lte

phone-isp-r2

So i dont have to connect via wifi.

Usually a PC will have some sort of integrated graphics so you can still use it. That's a good idea, are you thinking for when you're away from home or for another reason?

10 hours ago, BEATchaMAMA1 said:

I’ve been trying to log into the app/r2 with a iPhone 10, I’ve tried auto and selected r2, also have tried to re download the app and rebooted the r2 and it keeps saying “could not reach server” also  keeps giving me “authentication error! Please check your user name and password” I’m using my Wi-Fi name and password, am I doing this correctly? Thanks! 

You need to use the username/password that you use to login in to the router interface with.

8 hours ago, wrathoftank said:

When I try to login in also tells me could not reach server.  I'm using iphone 10s not sure what i'm doing wrong if anything

Make sure:

• Connected to the WiFi of a DumaOS 3.0 powered router
  • Use the username/password that you usually use to log into the router interface
  • If 'Auto' doesn't work then select the specific router series.
3 hours ago, xfalax said:

The geofilter map is not viewable on XR1000 :(

Just to be sure, are you talking about the app or the actual router interface?

Oh WOW! I was just thinking the other day how great it would be to have a dumaos based mobile app instead of the clunky Netgear app. I still can't get the device manager to show any devices on my XR700 with Netgear app. Really can't wait for DumaOS 3 and this mobile app to come to the XR700. Keep up the amazing work guys !! Hope its not to long now ...

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Usually a PC will have some sort of integrated graphics so you can still use it. That's a good idea, are you thinking for when you're away from home or for another reason?

You need to use the username/password that you use to login in to the router interface with.

Make sure:

• Connected to the WiFi of a DumaOS 3.0 powered router
  • Use the username/password that you usually use to log into the router interface
  • If 'Auto' doesn't work then select the specific router series.

Just to be sure, are you talking about the app or the actual router interface?

About the app....black screen and point but not map.

I connected my iphone 11 pro max via wifi

changed router to netduma r2

username and password from the router

it did work so far.

but i didnt test it in games.

only thing i use most of the time is.

current ping to server and the geo filter map itself.

some features  are missing but they will add it later.

id like to check the ping to specific servers and overall to change settings.because i have unlimited data on my phone and i dont need the wifi to turn on and off if im at home

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:a PC will have some sort of integrated graphics so you can still use it. That's a good idea, are you thinking for when you're away from home or for another reason?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
36 minutes ago, Ju5tChill said:

App does not work with iPhone 10.  It works with my iPhone 6s it also works with my Samsung but not iPhone X

It works on mine, what router are you using and how are you trying to login? What happens when it doesn't work?

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, Ju5tChill said:

I have  Xr500 router,  Keep saying could not reach server on my iPhone X,  My iPhone 6s and my Samsung work right away....I’m logging in the same way on all three phones

Can you try select netgear in router type?
We have had some reports of iOS doing strange things with auto router type.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Ju5tChill said:

I’ve tried selecting the router, Keep getting could not reach server. I even put in the wrong password to see if it would change the message But it still said could not reach server.....

The XR is definitely on 3.0 and the iPhone X is definitely connected to the XR WiFi?

Guest Killhippie
On 9/25/2020 at 12:16 AM, Anilman92 said:

I connected my iphone 11 pro max via wifi

changed router to netduma r2

username and password from the router

it did work so far.

but i didnt test it in games.

only thing i use most of the time is.

current ping to server and the geo filter map itself.

some features  are missing but they will add it later.

id like to check the ping to specific servers and overall to change settings.because i have unlimited data on my phone and i dont need the wifi to turn on and off if im at home

I have an iPhone 11Pro, and cellular access would be a kind remote access which is always a security risk and would need to be very secure, but why turn Wi-Fi on an off? The iPhone uses less battery using Wi-Fi than cellular  all the time and even though you can access iCloud drive over LTE you need Wi-Fi to back up to iCloud and to update the phone. Also if you are not gaming you don't really need to access settings surely? Just a thought  :)

• 3 weeks later...