DumaOS Mobile App Alpha - Now Available!

Netduma Alex

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
8 minutes ago, Rithveek said:

So i use the same login details which i have used to login in this forum, but on android app, iys saying authentication fail, choose the right router from netgear, still ?

You need to use the details that you normally login to the router with

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, zaibkhan said:

i have downloaded duma os alpha on mobile app , some features are missing which i have seen in a video . i am on latest firmware duma os r2 

Which features specifically are you not seeing? Let us know and we'll be able to say whether that's expected or not.

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, zaibkhan said:

in my app there is no dashboard ,ping optimizer and ping heat map 

i have shared images what i can access on mobile app 

As it is an alpha app not all features are available through the app currently as shown there but they are available on the router when accessed using the desktop view

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When trying to manually connect I get this error, I guess the app updated at some point in the last couple of days.  The app is no longer usable for me unless I can connect to the router.  I am tech savvy but the XR1000 is buggy as hell, I should have waited for the R3.

IMG_0817.png

IMG_0816.png

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Gus McNasty said:

When trying to manually connect I get this error, I guess the app updated at some point in the last couple of days.  The app is no longer usable for me unless I can connect to the router.  I am tech savvy but the XR1000 is buggy as hell, I should have waited for the R3.

Could you expand on what you mean by this please? "The app is no longer usable for me unless I can connect to the router."

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Gus McNasty said:

Since the update, I cannot connect to the router using the app on my phone.

So just to clarify, connected to the XR1000 WiFi you cannot use the DumaOS app with the version you updated to today? Just want to be certain as we literally updated the app today to fix that issue. What XR1000 firmware are you on?

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Gus McNasty said:

Still not connecting.  I really don't want to factory reset this thing again but I think I may have to at this point.

No need to factory reset, it's purely an app issue, I've based it back to the team to take a look at