Official R2 Firmware News

Netduma Fraser

I really like the new Netduma R2 but the Wifi range is really .... at the moment. Here in The Netherlands I have seen multiple people already who sold their (almost) brandnew NetdumaR2 as a used product on used product websites because of the bad Wifi. I do believe in Netduma as the NetdumaR1 never let me down, same for the great and amazing support. But at the moment the wifi on the R1 has more range and is more stable than the R2 version?!

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, fakkel said:

I really like the new Netduma R2 but the Wifi range is really .... at the moment. Here in The Netherlands I have seen multiple people already who sold their (almost) brandnew NetdumaR2 as a used product on used product websites because of the bad Wifi. I do believe in Netduma as the NetdumaR1 never let me down, same for the great and amazing support. But at the moment the wifi on the R1 has more range and is more stable than the R2 version?!

WiFi is what we're working on really hard at the moment to try and really push it for stability and performance, hence the delay so far.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

WiFi is what we're working on really hard at the moment to try and really push it for stability and performance, hence the delay so far.

Any chance of getting the pre release version, i can check it out and report bugs (if any) 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, DarkNinja23 said:

Any chance of getting the pre release version, i can check it out and report bugs (if any) 

It's going through testing now so on track for release next week. We don't want to put it out there in case there is a serious issue, won't be long now.

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I believe in you guys that is why I stepped up from the Netduma R1 to the R2 goodluck guys and stay healthy

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's going through testing now so on track for release next week. We don't want to put it out there in case there is a serious issue, won't be long now.

I still run the base firmware on the R2 as I just recieved. Can I just wait and install the new firmware coming out next week on top of this or do I need to.install every released firmware versions first?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, ToyotaTed said:

Please hurry, I have constant issues loading the dashboard.

Reboot the router, does that fix it?

5 hours ago, fakkel said:

I still run the base firmware on the R2 as I just recieved. Can I just wait and install the new firmware coming out next week on top of this or do I need to.install every released firmware versions first?

No need to install any firmware prior, you can go direct to the one we release next week.

Hope this is going to fix this json error think i get in geofilter 

was working fine but cant use geofilter now 

had seen a few posts about it but they seem to have dissapeared

and yes i have reset to factory settings 

a few times 

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Thebluecat said:

Hope this is going to fix this json error think i get in geofilter 

was working fine but cant use geofilter now 

had seen a few posts about it but they seem to have dissapeared

and yes i have reset to factory settings 

a few times 

There will be fixes but if it doesn't resolve that specific issue you're having let us know and we can sort it.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, DanJayy said:

any date for update

19 hours ago, Burger100 said:

Should be this week according to Twitter.

As Burger said - no specific day. 

18 hours ago, Ihabitani10 said:

will the new update include the addition of Vlan settings?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It is subject to change but not in the latest build I have used at the moment.