Uzumaki619

The force is strong with this one! lol. :D 

Congrats on your purchase! Enjoy!

Zippy.

6 hours ago, Glazeko said:

yall making me wanna ditch my xr500 and beta testing lol

Nah dnt ditch nothing, lol

The XR500 is the King of the Ring.

@Uzumaki619 aka illest - have u run a benchmark yet?

The connection benchmark is the missing link that everyones been needing.

@GHOST-1-EC  been actually having a horrible time with the beta xD. specially with 1gig download speed. I have to cap my speed by a lot to eliminate ping spikes on the download side. For upload, by putting the slider at 99 i do not get ping spikes. But the download its another story xD.

1 hour ago, Glazeko said:

@GHOST-1-EC  been actually having a horrible time with the beta xD. specially with 1gig download speed. I have to cap my speed by a lot to eliminate ping spikes on the download side. For upload, by putting the slider at 99 i do not get ping spikes. But the download its another story xD.

Yeah the download side is a problem.......hopefully the upcoming firmware version sorts it out

I think everyone has this issue - I ruffed it out for purely testing purposes and once I locked it in.........my gaming experience went thru the roof.

I used only the qos flower for adjustments....no bb sliders or port prio.

16 hours ago, Mark1 said:

I just received my R2 and I have to say I'm very impressed I had the XR500 and even some of the same ping assisted servers I used on the XR500 now on the R2 no longer show the big ping spikes any more. My PC and PS4 Pro are like so smooth and much faster what a noticeable difference in and out side of game play.

Hows your wifi performance compared to your xr500?

On 8/7/2020 at 7:05 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Don't worry to those on the XR500 beta, there will be more builds coming that will fix a lot of the issues currently present.

Any idea when the XR700 Beta will start?

• Administrators
6 hours ago, FaTaL said:

Hows your wifi performance compared to your xr500?

4 hours ago, liveandletdie34 said:

The router is a nice change from the r1 and duma os 3.0 if Fantastic it’s just that WiFi that lets it down 

The next update will improve the WiFi performance so hopefully you'll see a difference in that regard. Also the R2 is less than half the price of the XR500 so the WiFi performance won't be as good.

6 hours ago, FaTaL said:

Any idea when the XR700 Beta will start?

We're working hard to get it tested and out as soon as possible but I don't have a date for it.

On 8/15/2020 at 8:23 AM, liveandletdie34 said:

The router is a nice change from the r1 and duma os 3.0 if Fantastic it’s just that WiFi that lets it down 

This thing about Wi-Fi is about to change. 😉

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Mark1 said:
10 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Yes it always happens to me too. I can only access the interface through chrome's incognito

Have either of you completed the quiz or clicked the 'X' icon on the tour box when it appears to get rid of it? Have you bookmarked the interface but done so with the tour URL?

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Have either of you completed the quiz or clicked the 'X' icon on the tour box when it appears to get rid of it? Have you bookmarked the interface but done so with the tour URL?

The first time I got into the GUI I went through all the tours that popped up until the very end where it says you can access it again by selecting something. Whenever I open the interface I manually type in 192.168.77.1 - I haven't bookmarked any of the settings

11 minutes ago, johnnytran said:

The first time I got into the GUI I went through all the tours that popped up until the very end where it says you can access it again by selecting something. Whenever I open the interface I manually type in 192.168.77.1 - I haven't bookmarked any of the settings

The tour only pops up on the Geo filter page now and every time I open that I completed the tour for the whole router on my first trip in to the router. Plus I do have it booked mark.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 8:49 AM, Mark1 said:

I just received my R2 and I have to say I'm very impressed I had the XR500 and even some of the same ping assisted servers I used on the XR500 now on the R2 no longer show the big ping spikes any more. My PC and PS4 Pro are like so smooth and much faster what a noticeable difference in and out side of game play.

what are your sliders settings? I'm not enjoying the R2 right now. Some games my hit detection is amazing and other games it sucks. Please assist. I have 1G download speed.

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

what are your sliders settings? I'm not enjoying the R2 right now. Some games my hit detection is amazing and other games it sucks. Please assist. I have 1G download speed.

[email protected]

It depends on the game and the time of day you are playing along with every thing being used on your net work. For me most of the time I run my sliders at 98% but If my game shows I'm not getting an edge I move them to or close to 70%. Plus I port forward my games and I use the prioritizing as well and I only hard wire every thing I don't use wireless .

21 minutes ago, Mark1 said:

[email protected]

It depends on the game and the time of day you are playing along with every thing being used on your net work. For me most of the time I run my sliders at 98% but If my game shows I'm not getting an edge I move them to or close to 70%. Plus I port forward my games and I use the prioritizing as well and I only hard wire every thing I don't use wireless .

I only use LAN with my PS4 PRO. I have no other devices connected. I had a single line just for gaming. I play COD Modern Warfare only but my R2 is really struggling with hit detection. When I was using the ASUS AX1100 is was murdering everyone easily but now it's maybe once out of 8 games I get good hit detection. I just need to know what my sliders should be on and should I be using DMZ?