ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Oh sorry I thought you were referring to the R2 for some reason. .120 is what I would recommend for the XR beta

oh, thats what I have but the geo filter is missing the gameservers server i used to use for bo4. it shows the server when i put bo3 on.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

oh, thats what I have but the geo filter is missing the gameservers server i used to use for bo4. it shows the server when i put bo3 on.

The Geo-Filter just shows what connections are being made to you so it won't be anything on the router side, I'd be surprised if it was causing that but you could try with spectating mode and see if it appears

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, GeoL said:

Hello guys,I have a promblem with Duma OS 3.0 my geo filter tab allways loading and cant use it...

Welcome to the forum!

Do you see the same issue in an incognito window? It may be best to create your own topic so we can help you there.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SurvivorOf said:

Geo filter for XR500 V2.3.2.120 is not showing anything. The Geo filter was working until today. I've erased it and configured again but no changes as of now. Please give me assistance with this matter.

What game are you playing where you're not seeing anything? Could you send a screenshot of what you see in Geo-filter when you're actively playing a game?

Do we still have no DumaOS 3.0 available for the XR300 guys? And if not, can we have any word on when it will be available ,as it seems its the only router in the line up it isn't available for at this point? Thanks

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Squizz said:

Do we still have no DumaOS 3.0 available for the XR300 guys? And if not, can we have any word on when it will be available ,as it seems its the only router in the line up it isn't available for at this point? Thanks

Nothing yet and I don't have any more information to give unfortunately

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2021 at 2:27 PM, Netduma Liam said:

There will be yes, though I don't have an ETA I can share unfortunately! 

even today, it's too late, it's a pity I thought it would be otherwise, it's been over two years of waiting

• Administrators
2 hours ago, raf1212 said:

even today, it's too late, it's a pity I thought it would be otherwise, it's been over two years of waiting

Every router has a version of 3.0 other than the XR300 so it's not like we haven't released it at all, yes some are in beta and we're working to bring those out as soon as we can

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Killerelite06 said:

You think the new R2 firmware will complete the testing phase this week ?

Not sure, we found a bug while testing it so the devs are currently working on fixing that now. Once that's done we'll re-test it. After that, it'll go out to beta testers first before we can fully release it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/20/2021 at 7:05 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It shall be revealed soon but a lot of stability improvements!

What is your definition "soon" actually. Its been 3 months and still nothing lol. This is not soon in my book. 

Be honest, is there a new firmware coming or not? Stop bating us in to believe there is while it takes another year IF there is something coming at all... 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, hurricane1984 said:

What is your definition "soon" actually. Its been 3 months and still nothing lol. This is not soon in my book. 

Be honest, is there a new firmware coming or not? Stop bating us in to believe there is while it takes another year IF there is something coming at all... 

As Liam mentioned above a bug was found, and if you have/haven't read this yet: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38088-where-is-the-next-dumaos-firmware-for-nighthawk-pro-gaming-routers/ you can see why this can delay things. Yes there is a new firmware coming but it's unlikely to be this month given the holidays so more like January

On 12/17/2021 at 5:12 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

As Liam mentioned above a bug was found, and if you have/haven't read this yet: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38088-where-is-the-next-dumaos-firmware-for-nighthawk-pro-gaming-routers/ you can see why this can delay things. Yes there is a new firmware coming but it's unlikely to be this month given the holidays so more like January

Thank you for your answer. 

I will read it later when i have more time. 👍

• 3 weeks later...