ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

I'm confused about what we are talking about

The getting kicked from a game, there will almost certainly be something that is blocked causing it, so if you weren't zoomed out on the Geo-Filter Map zoom out and hopefully you should see it

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The getting kicked from a game, there will almost certainly be something that is blocked causing it, so if you weren't zoomed out on the Geo-Filter Map zoom out and hopefully you should see it

oh... there was nothing blocked. I'm never zoomed in that much

only happens when i am going off, when i am doing well is what i mean, oh and its the whole lobby, not just me. First it skips around for about a few seconds and says connection interruption 

On 5/8/2021 at 3:02 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

As in everyone in the lobby disconnects from the game? Are you playing with people that experience this as well?

yes, i think people are kicking the lobbies when it happens. only when i am doing well

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

yes, i think people are kicking the lobbies when it happens. only when i am doing well

Ah, there is nothing we can do about that unfortunately. Even if you were to use a VPN they would still kick you

Hey buddy I have a question which one router  I should use xr700 or 1000 I’m using 1000 right now and gave me hell for Fifa 21 It’s killing me I’m so pissed please help  but I have xr 700 too 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Numo36 said:

Hey buddy I have a question which one router  I should use xr700 or 1000 I’m using 1000 right now and gave me hell for Fifa 21 It’s killing me I’m so pissed please help  but I have xr 700 too 

Either will be fine, have a look here for a tip on FIFA https://forum.netduma.com/topic/36390-fifa-strange-gameplay-issues

Seriously this doesn’t do anything This is just a BS 

I have every single router you guys have And none of them do things for the FIFA Spent so much money For what 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Numo36 said:

Seriously this doesn’t do anything This is just a BS 

I have every single router you guys have And none of them do things for the FIFA Spent so much money For what 

You only need one router really as they all run DumaOS. What is the exact issue you're having with FIFA? Did you try that method I linked then?

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Comp0za_ said:

I'm using the latest netduma os beta for my XR500 router, will my router get a notification about new update? 

We're not utilizing the notification system just yet so you'll have to check the beta forum to see if we've posted a new version

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

What happened to the geo filter? Not showing where I'm connected

Nothing has happened, try this:

1. Quit the game back to console dashboard
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up your settings
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

then see if it appears

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 5:56 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Nothing has happened, try this:

1. Quit the game back to console dashboard
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up your settings
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

then see if it appears

Is there an OS that you would recommend other than .120?

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

Is there an OS that you would recommend other than .120?

Well there are only two others you could try, .123 and .179 - I suppose if you do want to try others then in theory the first is a good one to go for as it would have had more testing as it is a launch version. Would always suggest being on the latest though

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Well there are only two others you could try, .123 and .179 - I suppose if you do want to try others then in theory the first is a good one to go for as it would have had more testing as it is a launch version. Would always suggest being on the latest though

can you provide me with the links?