ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Dannyism said:

I went back to the old firmware and the packet loss/lag went away 😕

If you're having issues on the beta firmware please post on the Netgear beta forum and we can help you there. Most likely a case of settings.

Hi Fraser,

Thank you,

I managed to upload the beta file - so far everything is working fine -except for the geo filter is grayed out can’t use feature.

any reason why? I Didn’t have this problem prior.

See screen shot below.

DB852939-DC9C-40E2-9516-63FE81065E3A.thumb.png.94a265f73d3127949315c161f34dcb7e.png

• Administrators
13 hours ago, NFROK said:

can I have the 3.0 beta for my R1 please.

1 hour ago, NFRUK said:

can I have the 3.0 beta for my R1 please.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You both now have access.

12 hours ago, MeNaCe said:

any way for me to get access to 3.0 for xr450?

It is not yet available for the 450 but when it is it will be available here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

10 hours ago, Will said:

Hi Fraser,

Thank you,

I managed to upload the beta file - so far everything is working fine -except for the geo filter is grayed out can’t use feature.

any reason why? I Didn’t have this problem prior.

See screen shot below.

That's because you're using a mobile web browser to view the interface which isn't supported. I would recommend you download the DumaOS app on the iOS app store or access it via a PC and it will work. Please also post any issues you have in the Netgear beta community.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, peppipurple said:

hello, can i please have acces for the xr500 3.0 beta?

thanks

The XR500 is in open beta right now so you can access it here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma