BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020

GHOST-1-EC

41 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

If this is a pic of an ingame communication then you can go ahead and create individual rules for each port as i posted in the previous replies in the thread. 

If I stay on the same server I guess it would keep that rules list shorter , but were already  looking at  10 x 2 = 20 individual rules right? how high can that changing number potentialy go ? is there a way to cover a bunch in one set of rules? I mean thats only some for 1 server right? another Question.    why is people on these forums coping other peoples abb settings? that changes from user to user right? I mean someone with 1000 down and 1000 up dont need abb at all, or  when someone with a family that   only has 20 upload and 5 people on the internet at the same time as got to have it.

7 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

If I stay on the same server I guess it would keep that rules list shorter , but were already  looking at  10 x 2 = 20 individual rules right? how high can that changing number potentialy go ? is there a way to cover a bunch in one set of rules? I mean thats only some for 1 server right?

Yeah the downside to the process is that the port/s change

In BO4 where u remain in the same lobby the port/s wont change as much.

However, in MW where u are always being placed in different lobbies one match to the next - it becomes abit much - to counter this you could work out the ranges u would need to prioritise. 

I just did 10x2 sets of rules and left it at that. 

For me the connection and gaming experience has remained super consistent but even then i am always open to trying to things with the aim of getting it even better. 

4 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Yeah the downside to the process is that the port/s change

In BO4 where u remain in the same lobby the port/s wont change as much.

However, in MW where u are always being placed in different lobbies one match to the next - it becomes abit much - to counter this you could work out the ranges u would need to prioritise. 

I just did 10x2 sets of rules and left it at that. 

For me the connection and gaming experience has remained super consistent but even then i am always open to trying to things with the aim of getting it even better. 

llets say that changing port number was starting at 30000 and ending at 50050. would 2 rule's cover all of them 

1 minute ago, slickrick6922 said:

llets say that changing port number was starting at 30000 and ending at 50050. would 2 rule's cover all of them 

In theory it should yes.........you can test it on your side and see how the gameplay feels. 

Remember the key is to find what works for you.......the info gained will help the next gamer who stumbles upon all our posts. 

2 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

In theory it should yes.........you can test it on your side and see how the gameplay feels. 

Remember the key is to find what works for you.......the info gained will help the next gamer who stumbles upon all our posts. 

thanks Ghost

17 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

for people playing on pc

thats a screenshot from netlimiter.. you can choose your application.. expand it and can see all connections

for all:

on start... the game ping all game servers at once.. to check if they where avaible

after the connections from pinging are closed you will see only 

the auth server  with port 3074 udp and 3074 TCP (this server will always get pinged and will send and recive Pakets)

battlenet ingame textchat/notification server with TCP 1119 (PC only)

Matchmarking server. in this screenshot is UDP 44930 and will change every game start

wenn you join a game.. another Server connection will open.. this is your actuall game Server (in this Screenshot 146.0.255.75 with port 31610 UDP

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt.PNG

3.PNG

Everything mentioned i agree 100 %  with as this exactly how i been findint it to

Apart from blackfirehawk explsins it way better than i tried to

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Everything mentioned i agree 100 %  with as this exactly how i been findint it to

Apart from blackfirehawk explsins it way better than i tried to

being these are liston servers also could you kbps change if you was hosting the match?

19 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

the auth Server is always get pinged and you will send and recive pakets.. even if you are on  a game

so with your rule start: 3074-3074 destination 3074-3074 your netduma will always prio the auth pakets

the secound ruleset is udp start 3074 dest 30000-45000 udp.. your gameserver

the mistake here is 2 prios at the same Time.. you only need to prio Port range 30000-45000..

the auth server will interfere becouse its always pinged and will send and recive pakets.. thats the reason the games profils didnt work.. and range 1-65535 dosnt will work too

i had the best hour of gameplay only prio

start 3074 dest 30000-45000 udp

becouse all you need is your data to the gameserver and nothing else

you dont need your authentification data priorisized..or the data for Challenges and so on.. all you need is your aktuell game traffic

Just letting you know  how you said to prioratize them is how ive telling every one to 

This is how ive been telling people to wite them

Rule 1 source  3074 -3076  destination 30000 -45000  udp

Rule 2 source 30000 -45000  destination 3074 -3076  udp

Rule 3 source 3074 -3076   destination 3100 -3500  udp  this rule might not be needed

rule4  source 3100 -3500  destination 3074 -3076  udp this rule might not be  needed

16 hours ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Can you tell me what fw you are using and is for the R1 or the the XR500? I'm interested in what you guys are doing with all of this investigating as I do not play MW but blackout rather and maybe some of this will work with that game. I posted in community discussion I believe and calling all blackout players and no one responded at all. I've been following all of ya'lls threads cause no one has ever come close to getting shit done around here for any cod game. So I love where all of your guys heads are at? I want to as well be able to see what ports are being used cause I have all of them open in traffic prio (the ones listed in port forward.com that is) Killcams are off by a sec insta deaths 95% of the time, etc, etc. 

Im using the older firmware for the r1 its called 1.603j i think

44 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

if your on xbox and connect to this sever, this works great! its a choopa. net sever that is used during game play I'm pretty sure.481031232_20191213_1103505300.thumb.jpg.d9040406352686e94f1c009ed588db57.jpg135952979_20191213_1104105299.thumb.jpg.1250d847d53a557f3a44352291d1b633.jpg

Makes no diffenrent like the 1000th other advice here on this site...

50 minutes ago, Crysister said:

Makes no diffenrent like the 1000th other advice here on this site

Post your gameplay - everything works just fine for me, i've posted gameplay showing my ingame experience. 

I'd like to see where and how you are struggling. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Shipment madness...... fastest i ever got to a VTOL, lol

Just a pity this was a tdm match i cud have gone on a high kill game if it was Domination. 

Enjoy!! 

Nice gameplay, your TTK is fast, this map is really good on domination got 120 kills earlier could of got more but my team triple capped....

3 minutes ago, Sable said:

Nice gameplay, your TTK is fast, this map is really good on domination got 120 kills earlier could of got more but my team triple capped....

Thanx

I had a 70kill dom game but never saved the gameplay....unfortunately i dont get to play shipment much as the game almost always throws me onto other maps and everyone is teamed up and sweatin ther butts off, lol

59 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Thanx

I had a 70kill dom game but never saved the gameplay....unfortunately i dont get to play shipment much as the game almost always throws me onto other maps and everyone is teamed up and sweatin ther butts off, lol

Ghost whats your exact settings?  Im on xbox.  Thanks

5 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Thanx

Half of our problems with CoD MW is the netcode, but the other is lack of skills. Ghost, you are top skilled player and that being the reason, you have so many good games, propebly not all your tweaking alone.

Im being honestly to myself, that Im may being too old for this kind of games (arena shooter) as you need to practice alot, more than I have time for and more than I actually want to, as my life have other important stuff, beside gaming.

When I play (mostly FPS), I relay on my experince. In CoD MW its become a mixed bag. Sometimes I still gets top spots, but mostly Im around the middle.

When I get the last spot, its because of the few reason here:

- I take too much time to tune my crosshair onto the opponent

- I don't see the enemy before its too late. Watching the killcam, they saw me moving just a little far way. Something my eyes would no long see.

- I hold on just a little, before I make up my mind. Think first, shoot after.

- I'm too afraid of loosing, so I camp around too much and gets surprise by the opponents

- running against the stream, facing multi opponents from different locations

- choosing wrong loadout with wrong attachments for the job

If you guys honestly make those kind of mistake, your either too old or too bad and need to tweak your skills, BEFORE you tweak too much in the NetdumaOS, as it can't help you that way.

12 minutes ago, Crysister said:

Half of our problems with CoD MW is the netcode, but the other is lack of skills. Ghost, you are top skilled player and that being the reason, you have so many good games, propebly not all your tweaking alone.

Im being honestly to myself, that Im may being too old for this kind of games (arena shooter) as you need to practice alot, more than I have time for and more than I actually want to, as my life have other important stuff, beside gaming.

When I play (mostly FPS), I relay on my experince. In CoD MW its become a mixed bag. Sometimes I still gets top spots, but mostly Im around the middle.

When I get the last spot, its because of the few reason here:

- I take too much time to tune my crosshair onto the opponent

- I don't see the enemy before its too late. Watching the killcam, they saw me moving just a little far way. Something my eyes would no long see.

- I hold on just a little, before I make up my mind. Think first, shoot after.

- I'm too afraid of loosing, so I camp around too much and gets surprise by the opponents

- running against the stream, facing multi opponents from different locations

- choosing wrong loadout with wrong attachments for the job

If you guys honestly make those kind of mistake, your either too old or too bad and need to tweak your skills, BEFORE you tweak too much in the NetdumaOS, as it can't help you that way.

Im sorry that these are your Core issues.  I could accept that if it was mine also.  Im a beast COD player, i wouldnt be on these forums if it was for my lack of practice or skill.  I play good with the current issues but i shouldnt have to alter my style for a broke netcode.  I shouldnt have bullets coming from players chests while their gun is pointed in the air cause they are running.  My network is outstanding, i shouldnt be put at a disadvantage cause im pinging servers to fast

Agree with that, but the other side is that people still think they can rush their enemy because they think low ping is a advantage. With latency balancing, it simply isn't. it turns it more to 50/50. With the exception of enemies coming around corners. Here latency absolutely always favors the enemy, even more if you are at low ping. That's why these wonky kill cams exist.

Then you can rely on having a fast snap on aim, but SBMM is in the mix, so your enemies most likely have that as well. So unless you are really good at that, the chance of winning a gunfight is 50/50. So applyting that strategy will not give you great results in the long run.

5 hours ago, ugotstretched said:

Ghost whats your exact settings?  Im on xbox.  Thanks

My settings have not changed bud

Its exactly how i posted it in this and other threads........its been the most one n done setting i ever had for the XR500 and my PS4. 

ABB - Never (Sliders left at 98% before selecting never) 

Qos Flower even distribution across 5 devices 

Upnp - Enabled

Lan Port 4 used making sure it reads 1000M/Full (for what its worth) 

In game sens 8/8 - Dynamic Curve - Standard Aim Assist

I think They Just Use cheap Servers.. in battlenonsens Video They say Pakets arrive clump togheter.. what would mean They Use Interrupt Moderation in there Servers

Thats a great setting for Performance.. but Not for latency

To many Lobbys per core.. to many Connection to handle per datacenter 

And on top in this i think the Servers suffer from bufferbloat becouse that many Lobbys saturate there Line

Its not on Our End.. its the Server company that Activision Use.. They are Not optimized for latency

1 hour ago, Crysister said:

Half of our problems with CoD MW is the netcode, but the other is lack of skills. Ghost, you are top skilled player and that being the reason, you have so many good games, propebly not all your tweaking alone

Thanx bud

To be honest with u, the same play style just doesnt work without the adjustment in settings on the XR500 vs without them or if i was to use my isp router / modem to game with. 

But you are correct, for MW u have to be even more precise with yr centering and map awareness - knowing the correct weapon loadouts to use is extremely important and probably overlooked by most players. 

• GHOST-1-EC changed the title to BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020