BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020

GHOST-1-EC

Good player but your the players in your lobby look like their in slow motion.  My lobbies players move at double this speed.  I would love to play you in gunfight on stream.  I could tell right away whatsup by the way my auto aim handles.  If no auto aim than you have  an advantage if my auto aim works than fair gm

Just now, ugotstretched said:

Good player but your the players in your lobby look like their in slow motion.  My lobbies players move at double this speed.  I would love to play you in gunfight on stream.  I could tell right away whatsup by the way my auto aim handles.  If no auto aim than you have  an advantage if my auto aim works than fair gm

I dropped 105 kills on shipment last night. lol

Just now, slickrick6922 said:

I dropped 105 kills on shipment last night. lol

Why even have that as a map in pubs?  should be a gunfight or private map only.  This game literally sucks.  Caters to noobs. Ive never met a Better COD player than me but in this gm it seems like everyone is nerfed down to a average level

I'm patiently waiting to test this game and BO4 on a low ping connection. 

I can feel so many losses on my connection.......now if only the cloud can get updated and i can play on the server that gives me a 20-25ms ingame ping. 

At the moment i am stuck to playing on a server which give me an average ping of 40-50ms (which isnt bad but i am going up against skilled players who team up and that have low ping connections to the dedicated server we are on. 

8 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

Why even have that as a map in pubs?  should be a gunfight or private map only.  This game literally sucks.  Caters to noobs. Ive never met a Better COD player than me but in this gm it seems like everyone is nerfed down to a average level

Lol never met a player better than yourself but yet you struggle at the game 😆

LOL nice gameplay with 33 kills.

But really like others said they are a absolute bunch of clowns in that lobby. Not just their team but also your team LOL. 

In this game you can tell the type of lobby you have in the first 30 seconds. You can see they all use standard playermodels, no jumping and sliding, crouchwalking everywhere etc.

Look at the playerlevels. I haven't seen a player sub 55 since season 1 started. Even my alt account that I use rarely is over level 55 LOL.

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

LOL nice gameplay with 33 kills.

But really like others said they are a absolute bunch of clowns in that lobby. Not just their team but also your team LOL. 

In this game you can tell the type of lobby you have in the first 30 seconds. You can see they all use standard playermodels, no jumping and sliding, crouchwalking everywhere etc.

Look at the playerlevels. I haven't seen a player sub 55 since season 1 started. Even my alt account that I use rarely is over level 55 LOL.

I'll upload the gameplay later tonight..... no low skilled players here, yet still finished first over all....... run n gun on shoot house against stagnant players so my death count will be up abit (which i dnt really care about). DSC_0232.thumb.JPG.7d7cd154c490dfbb88ac9a76c474d058.JPG

39 minutes ago, Sable said:

Yeah he walked right into that one, 😂

I'm not the best, defnitely wont stop pushing to become better but for the most part i just enjoy gaming 🎅

3 hours ago, Bert said:

I'm only lvl40 after 12 hrs play.

7 hours ago, Sable said:

I dont struggle.  Where did you get that.  I just dont like having to play as if im in a tournament against bums.  Unlike like you and probably many more your just crap at the gm and nothing will ever fix that😉😉😉

8 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

How to play a Shotgun/AR campn squad of sweats with a sub on ShootHouse - No Noobs here #SBMM in full effect. 

1:17s for a nice 3pce into a shotgun drop shot + Teamshot death, 😂

Enjoy!!! 

The death at 0:58 was instant bullit drop in one packet, with no time to react. I think you play without getting too upset with theese kind of deaths. And rushing will give you the peekers advantages in most gunfights.

Maybe you are just a calm person and don't take it all too seriously. I guess you have to do that to enjoy this broken game.

Well each to his own...

2 hours ago, Crysister said:

The death at 0:58 was instant bullit drop in one packet, with no time to react

So i've played this specific group of players alot recently and i always die that way to this player specifically if i rush him......thats why i played them and him differently...... "adapt or die" basically. 

And rushing will give you the peekers advantages in most gunfights

I try to "camera" people as much as possible - rushing with a purpose. 

Maybe you are just a calm person and don't take it all too seriously.

Its a video game, i cannot take it too serious....... i play to enjoy myself and get better at the same time regardless who i play against. 

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

That guy at 0:58 had a 725 shotgun though. That is supposed to be a instant death (I think it was play of the game actually, although IMHO your 3 piece was better than that shotgun camper) 

Nice play!

Yup he only plays with the 725 (every single lobby smh) 

Yeah he got play of the game with that, lol

Wudv been even better if i got the second 3piece following that play but he got me with a broken camera n 725 combo 😁

2 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I had ppl Tbaggin my body when they gtn smoked over n over. 

Teammates chasing me around the map blockin my pov, shooting at me and doing weird things while i'm trying to get us the Win, lol

Cod Kids are sumthin else for sure 😂

Losers that could only dream of being good at the game no doubt. Had the same plenty of times when I played BOps4.

I had one match yesturday that half way thru ended up with 2v6 me being on the 2. It was Domination so no chance of us winning obviously but both me and this random but got 2+ k/d... no one on the 6 team went positive LOL.

5 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Losers that could only dream of being good at the game no doubt. Had the same plenty of times when I played BOps4.

I had one match yesturday that half way thru ended up with 2v6 me being on the 2. It was Domination so no chance of us winning obviously but both me and this random but got 2+ k/d... no one on the 6 team went positive LOL.

😂😂😂😂

I love it when that happens cos then they will be running into my sights for the rest of the match 😁

They dont even know they are just feeding me kills, lol

Nice gameplay, 

The TTK with certain attachments on guns either get u melted or allows you to melt the comp, lol. 

I'm enjoying all the guns..... doing the abit of a camo grind so i dnt get to play with any favourites for too long as once i got the gold camo i move on to the next gun. 

• GHOST-1-EC changed the title to BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020