Version 1.03.2

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

cheers guys

CALDERA: Like everything with the settings section, if you don't know don't touch :D It stands for maximum transmission unit do not change it unless you know exactly what you're doing. For example I have not touched mine

Guest Netduma_Iain

IlliniGeek: If you have it ticked it will ping the host when the game starts automatically. When I play now I don't look at the map anymore I just look at where the host descriptor dialog is.

I have a question about MTU (I guess it's more general networking if anyone has knowledge of that), at what point is it "defined"?  If the PS4 is set to a lower MTU, but the router it's connected to is set to 1500, would the router's MTU setting override the PS4's?

I have a question about MTU (I guess it's more general networking if anyone has knowledge of that), at what point is it "defined"?  If the PS4 is set to a lower MTU, but the router it's connected to is set to 1500, would the router's MTU setting override the PS4's?

I use this http://www.softpedia.com/get/Network-Tools/Network-Information/MTU-Test.shtml#downloadto find my MTU but most cases its 1500, some people forget to add 28 to the total outcome.

Auto ping is BOSS

Yep its my favourite thing, i all ways missed the beginning of games because i was trying to ping the host LOL. Now i just take a look and beast on these non duma freaks :).

great job... lover the maps..that is very cool.. i had my location in new Hampshire instead of mass.. just a little over the state... lol.. can wait to dive into it...

I'm loving the new update. The addition of themes is awesome. Where can I learn more about the vpn improvements because the main issue I have with using vpn is how my bandwidth is strangled.

I am currently with ipvanish and have the closest server to me selected.

Thanks for the update netduma

I have left settings as they are. Does anyone recommend changing anything or leaving as is.

I'm not sure if it's just one of those things but there were quite a few games yesterday where in game it kept going to 'migrating hosts'.

Is this because they were P2P servers instead of dedis and players were rage quitting as they were host?

Archived