Version 1.03.2

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi everyone,

1.03.2 is out, to upgrade please follow the instructions here carefully.

Change log since 1.02.7

•   Fixed bandwidth form validation.
  •   Fixed floating point anti-flood bug.
  •   Removed obsolete non PA versions for playstation network & xbox live.
  •   Fixed remote access rule flushing.
  •   Fixed remote WAN Web access rule.
  •   Implemented wifi workaround for noisey areas.
  •   Implemented loading animation for slower pages.
  •   Implemented multiple support menu.
  •   Fixed pop out menu being clipped on smaller screens.
  •   Implemented VPN exception lists including DPP flows.
  •   Fixed autoping cookie.
  •   Fixed clock drift bootup VPN client disconnects.
  •   Migrated VPN config files to cloud for seamless provider integration.
  •   Implemented themes.
  •   Multiple style fixes.
  •   Allow two decimal points for setting bandwidth.
  •   Persist user settings using cookies.
  •   Toggle cookies.
  •   Toggle WAN Web access.
  •   Reload remote access when toggled.
  •   Added LAN & WAN MTU settings.
  •   Improved robustness of basic ping feature.
  •   Auto-ping host.
  •   Fixed occasional hidden ping graph bug.
  •   Allow forwarding DNS requests to public DNS servers
  •   More detailed geo-filter map with US & AUS states
  •   Factory reset sets wifi password to "netdumar1"
  •   Uncache services.json
  •   Render host IDs for fast geo-filter optimisation.
  •   Easy recover router on Windows.

the link is not working for me please fix i got 1.02.7 i notice on a video theres 1.03.1 and 1.03.2 and i didnt know about it, thank you

nevermind i got it

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have any idea when the next update will be out and what it will include? Hopefully a download prioritization distribution just like the upload feature :),

Also is this anti jitter dampening feature happening or no?

Thanks in advanced guys :)

• Netduma Staff

Do we have any idea when the next update will be out and what it will include? Hopefully a download prioritization distribution just like the upload feature :),

Also is this anti jitter dampening feature happening or no?

Thanks in advanced guys :)

I'm really looking forward to the download prioritisation as well - one if the things I wanted when it was first releases :)

I don't think the anti-jitter feature is been added atm because of something to do with XBL + PSN TOS and the way the anti-jtter would artificially increase latency :/

Guest Netduma_Iain

Pro anti-jitter probably won't happen as it may be seen as cheating, we are looking into it.

We don't have a deadline for the next version, but there are plans for a small update to address other games which has a few cool features :D 

I'm really looking forward to the download prioritisation as well - one if the things I wanted when it was first releases :)

I don't think the anti-jitter feature is been added atm because of something to do with XBL + PSN TOS and the way the anti-jtter would artificially increase latency :/

Thanks crossy appreciate you getting back to me, I notice your always in the forums giving help and its good to have a member like you! 

Do we have any idea as to when we could expect an update?

Its a shame about the anti jitter as that truly would be the icing on the cake for us gamers!

Pro anti-jitter probably won't happen as it may be seen as cheating, we are looking into it.

We don't have a deadline for the next version, but there are plans for a small update to address other games which has a few cool features :D

Thanks Iain, you guys know best and I would hate anything to jeopardise our netduma :) 

Well for me it seems that it is needed in some cases at least for AW I often get these quick lag spikes when having a gunfight. when im not shooting I don't have any trouble. It sucks that we have to do this but with the last update on cod it seems to be happening more frequently. You can clearly see the lag spikes on the ping graph too. what I don't understand Is why it's giving me this when I have enough bandwith up and down to manage 200 times the amount cod needs to run.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Manucod you have to take into perspective how small the jitter is, even on a bad looking graph its usually 10ms. I will in the future, about a month look into analysing the relationship between jitter and bursts. 

Hi Iain,

I have just been looking at a product I am sure you guys have heard of. The l*gb*ster, I read it has a feature that artificially adds latency to packets to basicly help with lag comp so say. I know you guys cannot comment on in game issues, but what I wanted to ask is if this thing is legit why is it not banned but you guys may not be able to add the anti jitter dampening feature?

I am not the switched on when it comes to in depth networking and game netcodes, this is just a simple and honest interest of mine and just wondered why the product is not banned and you guys may not be able to add the anti jitter feature?

Appreciate your time as always :)

Ive just went to watch their videos, I watched one about bandwidth ,all credibility is lost need i say more.

No need to watch any more than half of that one because of untruths.

So anyway... My Questions are still unanswered.

Lag compensation fix:

The official guy clearly states it's an advantage,

My original question was why is this not banned but we may not be able to see the anti jitter feature because it may be seen as cheating?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry for the delayed response. Things will be a little slow for the next week and half as we do gadget show & other side stuff. I can't really comment on other products. We are just putting in place preventive measures as we are an anti-cheat company at the core.

Sorry for the delayed response. Things will be a little slow for the next week and half as we do gadget show & other side stuff. I can't really comment on other products. We are just putting in place preventive measures as we are an anti-cheat company at the core.

That's fine Iain, great news on the gadget show! I understand you cannot comment on other products sorry if it seemed like I was putting you in that position,

I appreciate you getting back to me as always,

I will just look forward to what's to come to the R1 :),

Hope the next couple of weeks go well!

Manucod you have to take into perspective how small the jitter is, even on a bad looking graph its usually 10ms. I will in the future, about a month look into analysing the relationship between jitter and bursts. 

thank you iain it just happens on this game im not too sure if it's not a "game" related problem...

So anyway... My Questions are still unanswered.

Lag compensation fix:

The official guy clearly states it's an advantage,

My original question was why is this not banned but we may not be able to see the anti jitter feature because it may be seen as cheating?

Never realized l*gb*ster had such a feature, makes me wonder why it isn't banned or seen as an advantage by big players/companies

Archived