Jump to content

DARKNESS

R3 Beta Testers
  • Posts

    2446
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by DARKNESS

  1. @TorkildIt never been on sale to add your ping can be higher do to steady ping if you don't like it then disable it though it does overall improve your connection I would also do the following Set CC to Always Disable GeoLatency Set UP CC Properly Have Gaming as #1 under SMART BOOST
  2. @M4G1CM1K3The default also why you messing with mac address for particular use?
  3. @KrisI don't think it generally matters it just better for it be correctly categorized as it may not be detected etc but if you have no issues then there nothing to really worry about it just there are cases when switching it categories may resolve it if it not being detected though that differs per user.
  4. @pdiorioIn short it basically disables geofilter however I believe there intentions are for it to work with it but it doesn't work as they intended
  5. @pdiorioThere you go buddy Screen Recording 2023-12-23 at 9.24.01 AM.mov
  6. @pdiorioDisable GeoLatency and it should work as intended
  7. @Netduma FraserThe DPI isn't there for XR so doing a buffer bloat test isn't going to show the full picture that the reason I've been requesting for the cloud update. @scolioI would use ping plotter instead as alternative to monitor your network more accurately in addition you can figure out if the packet loss is coming from ISP and or hardware on your end.
  8. BOT LOBBY 100% 😂 COD IS DETECTED FINE MAYBE MW3 MAY NEED TO BE DPI THOUGH I DON'T PAY FOR POTATO GAMES SO SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO ADD IT
  9. @D3mon1cWell generally it basically a rule were you reserve bandwidth for that specific application and that would be allocated if it is detected for that application it pretty self explanatory however if it isn't detected it won't do anything as this relies upon DPI which I have tested and has had overall improvements do to it and other users. Though this is something you won't really need to fiddle around with unless you want to do so/are limited by bandwidth in household however SMART BOOST does a good job at dealing with all that automatically based on the DPI and your set categories.
  10. @m4rc3_AVL If your testing this I would have congestion control set to always and speed test bypass disabled as to see the data accurately being applied by the QOS. I can do the testing as well as I own XR1OOO as reference I haven't really seen much of a difference if your looking at QOS algorithms as it identical it might just be your settings as I suggest to be applied.
  11. @Netduma FraserSo I did a bit of testing and compared to the R2 the R3 connects about 2-3 minutes after to the network if you disconnected the modem then the response of the dhcp is delayed compared to the R2 it is instant in most cases something that may need to be looked upon. If this was an intentional thing by design I like to know though it doesn't make much sense if it was as you have to wait for it to connect even though modem is already fully connected... Log Included R3 Taking longer than expected.txt
  12. @kasemshIt a bug that being worked upon at the moment there not much you can do except change your congestion control settings manually you go to ping optimizer select advanced and typically anywhere between 70% should be good enough for most users.
  13. @Netduma FraserSo I've done a couple of test and it seems like majority of the time it works as intended however there are times were it doesn't stabilize the connection it just says stabilizing and it goes indefinitely just something I wanted to point out which am sure your already aware of.....I tested this on fortnite specifically and it works fine in creative however when you do a regular match like battle royale or zero build that when it doesn't stabilize.
  14. @Netduma FraserI think this has become a bit problem for you guys so I suggest to have GeoLatency disabled by default instead of enabled by default since clearly most users are encountering this issue and don't have much knowledge as to why it happening to them.
  15. @SabrewingIt not steady ping it geo-latency buddy that causing you to connect to outside servers
  16. @TG3NOC1D3I doubt it though all depends how far you live and there might be a possibility
  17. @Netduma FraserI wasn't paying attention to the info of the dashboard so couldn't say @Exe_uzThat just a data history it nothing related to the DPI if your game isn't detected you can see it by looking at the net stats or traffic monitor
  18. @Netduma FraserThis may need to be looked on further as I have the same result however I don't care too much as it doesn't impact my performance but of course it should be showing the correct info
  19. @spoiledbythe90sDo a hard reset and then don't enable the shield and use incognito as it doesn't save cache and conflict with OS
  20. @D3mon1cGo to ping optimizer select advanced and you can adjust it there if you want to do it manually etc
  21. @skschatzmanDisable Geo-latency and you should see servers connect to lower ping servers however there is steady ping which might be the cause depending on how you set it up as fraser said
  22. @UK_Wildcats_FansWell it supposed to work as a filter for certain games though realistically even if your game is supported it ignores the geo rules and it becomes pointless as it just ignores your settings you can test it yourself and see how you can connect to over 100ms servers etc the only use is for it not to kick you off games. In short it the same toggle off and on button on the original geo it just enabled by default as disabled which shouldn't be the case
  23. @Jxno96You can't necessarily change your region using geo-filter unless your using a vpn and therefore you won't find a match and currently hvpn is being worked upon that am aware at the moment....
  24. @UK_Wildcats_FansGeo-Latency is at fault for that it won't follow the geo rules...I would just disable it if you want low ping only and know the server locations that are available in your area
×
×
  • Create New...