Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. That is very likely a bug, good catch, I will pass that onto the team. In the meantime change the LAN IP back and delete the rules, then change and add. I would have thought they'd auto update to be honest, in fact reboot the router first and see if that does happen please.
  2. They don't give any ETAs so I'm doing my best to give people an indication based on what I know at the time
  3. We haven't specifically tested the game so I couldn't say for certain whether it would work with the Geo-Filter. Is it a mobile game?
  4. That's expected, SmartBOOST needs to be enabled for those functions to work
  5. We've removed it for the moment while we fix some of the issues and release a new update when ready.
  6. I'd suggest doing the following: Download the .280 update to the PC Disable IPv6 for your PC ethernet adapter Get through the wizard and upgrade immediately See if it's more stable after that
  7. That does sound like it's wrong then! Thanks, I'll pass it on to check.
  8. That'll be SteadyPing, disable that, is it better then?
  9. Try and rename them really quick, I think there is an issue if you take too long to name something it reverts, then see if it saves better
  10. Instead of the polygon mode use the radius instead, do you then see more stability?
  11. That would be a game mechanic so not something we can affect directly. Some people find throttling heavily or forcing servers far away can help with it.
  12. Okay thanks, I'll pass it onto the team to have a look at. Ping Assist is a filtering method, nothing to do with the ping showing but try the above and see if that works please
  13. It's not referring to overwatch the game, it's to do with a background process, perfectly normal. When you change those settings, wait 30 seconds before going off it, then go back, have they saved? Thanks for the log, I'll pass it onto the team.
  14. Disable Adblocker and see if it works then please
  15. Could you clarify what you did with the range exactly? What happens when you try to edit/remove?
  16. That's very strange, definitely something PC specific causing it then by the sounds of it.
  17. Where are you located in relation to the server that makes you think it may be incorrectly located?
  18. Was anything else happening on the router/network at the time when this happens? That's most likely the Adblocker causing it, if you disable it does it work then? Makes sense, we'll be working to boost the speeds with PPPoE where possible.
  19. For consoles you just add it with the Games Console service to both Geo-Filter and Traffic Prioritization, there is no need to specify a game and we know most players for efootball are on a console. Ping Heatmap it looks like it's pinging all servers apart from 2, what about it isn't updated, is it missing servers?
  20. That's great to hear, thanks for the update!
  21. That's brilliant to hear, I will let the team know about that
  22. That makes sense for Steady Ping at least, make your changes, reboot from the interface, this will act as a hard save. Then if you unplug again CC should retain the settings. It's working better I'd say generally but depending on usage/time of day it may not need to throttle you. You're very welcome, are you using PPPoE?
  23. You'll need to re-connect the device back to the router via the same method i.e. ethernet, 2.4/5GHz and give it the same name/device type and the error will go or factory reset unfortunately. The LAN settings were made by Netgear and they don't reflect the changes made on the main Device Manager for some reason
  24. Take the device out of the DMZ and just apply the 3074 port forwarding rule and see if that helps
  25. A number going back to the default? How were you restarting the router exactly?
×
×
  • Create New...