Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. From what I've seen there may have been some server issues yesterday, if you try again today does it work better?
  2. Okay then it may be fine, once in a game you should see an icon within your radius
  3. Is it actually Overwatch the game that you're playing? As I'm not sure it works with filtering anymore.
  4. Hopefully it was just a game issue then, do keep us updated!
  5. What do you see when you try to access the interface exactly?
  6. Glad to hear it's working, thanks for updating!
  7. The Geo-Filter isn't for SBMM, it's for ensuring you get to play on the servers closest to you so you get the best possible connection. I'm not sure what you mean regarding software versions, there aren't any updates which lock you to play in a certain location, you can play where you want using the Geo-Filter just keep in mind the further away the servers the harder they are to force and no guarantee you'll get them. I'd suggest having a look through our YT playlist to get an idea of what the router can do: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCU0-ELvZkOqiQFGXII95B7063uASKQlO
  8. Could you provide the logs from Settings > Troubleshooting > Advanced when it happens please? That'll give us an idea of what is happening.
  9. Looks like you're on HTTP so that's fine, that is what I was referring to. If you disable Armor (you may need to do it from the Nighthawk mobile app) does it then work correctly after a reboot?
  10. Did you do a factory reset after the upgrade? I think it would run better after doing one
  11. Thanks, I'll pass that on. The form seems to work okay for me?
  12. Did you change the DHCP range and set the reservations? Didn't see confirmation that you tried it
  13. Has .41 helped with any of these points?
  14. As above what is it you would like to see? It does have a built in firewall so it is safe to use
  15. Click the house bottom right then click on the map to set your location. How have you added your device to the Geo-Filter exactly? I believe you have another topic on for NAT that I've responded to
  16. It would need to be an app update
  17. Are you trying to block ads with the Adblocker or block it using internet rules as a parental control type situation? What firmware version are you on currently?
  18. What settings are using to try to get an Open NAT? What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode
  19. Great to hear that! What phone are you using specifically?
  20. I think you're referring to this: Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.
  21. Great to hear that, thanks for the update!
  22. Any luck with .41 so far?
  23. Thank you for letting us know, I'll pass it onto the team to look into.
×
×
  • Create New...