-
Posts
87507 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1947
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
It should automatically add with the console service
-
Xr1000 drops Wan every few minutes
Netduma Fraser replied to tylerscott902's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
I'll get a dev to take a look at the log and see if they can tell what may be happening and get back to you -
PROBLEMAS DE RESETEO ROUTER XR500
Netduma Fraser replied to SuperFlyCedrick's topic in NETDUMA Español
Access using 192.168.1.1/adv_index.htm then reboot from there, close the tab, wait 4 minutes then access normally and see if it loads please -
As a test could you put the PC in the DMZ and then check? Once done remove it as it is a security risk
-
Keep in mind the purpose of the router isn't to force away far away servers and as such it's not always a guarantee it will work, especially with your ping being higher there is a greater chance the game will just stop you connecting. Try this: Quit the application/game/client completely Remove device from the Geo-Filter Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter Set up the Geo-Filter how you like Wait 2 minutes Boot up application/game/client Then see if it works more consistently.
-
I'm not falling into that trap again! I won't be giving out any ETAs, once available we'll let people know
-
Wake On LAN Not Working on 4.0.23
Netduma Fraser replied to The_Optimizer's topic in Netduma R3 Support
I've removed the firmware above but I think the next one will fix that for you -
It might be an issue we're aware of, if so it'll be fixed in the next one, otherwise is the PC you're using it with on the Geo-Filter? I've removed it for the moment while we fix issues
-
Okay they look fine, any lists that are bigger add them with HTTP rather than HTTPS
-
Xr1000 drops Wan every few minutes
Netduma Fraser replied to tylerscott902's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Ah no worries! Try what I mentioned before and see if that helps -
I removed it today, I've sent it to you in a private message. What do you mean don't know how to get the app?
-
Reboot the router, can you then enable adblocker after that? What were the lists you added?
-
Get through to the interface, do a factory reset from there, wait 4 minutes before accessing then try it again please
-
I've sent you the file via PM
-
Xr1000 drops Wan every few minutes
Netduma Fraser replied to tylerscott902's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
What are you doing a static route for specifically? As it's not the same as reserving an IP for a device -
I can get the team to add that, not a problem, I'll pass it on, thanks
-
Disconnect the router from the modem, then go through again and just wait to see if the browser auto refreshes, don't open another tab or ipconfig, it could take up to 4 minutes
-
Xr1000 drops Wan every few minutes
Netduma Fraser replied to tylerscott902's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
In LAN Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects. -
Disable Adblocker, if that doesn't help disable SmartBOOST and see if it works then please
-
We definitely won't have tested it then and I don't know how their matchmaking system works so I couldn't say whether it would work with the Geo-Filter. QoS would work for it though and you can prioritize your phone.
-
Ah okay, it may be related to a bug we found, this'll should then be fixed in the next version. Yes that's correct
-
Sorry to hear that but totally understand your frustration, you could try unplugging the router from power for 24 hours, plug in, then wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works. It may seem excessive but we have seen routers come back to life doing this.
- 3 replies
-
- rapp
- v2.3.2.134
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
