Not worth it anymore

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or in the last month or 2 the forums seem to have been filled with kids who don't know their arse from their elbow and buy a Netduma like they but kontrol frreeks and other gaming accessories thinking they will become a super dooper player. If you know what to expect from the Duma you will see all its functions work great so please learn what the router is about and not assume it will make you a pro.

Exactly the reason I barely post anymore. Well said that man :)

1. I didn't made any factory reset..

2. I have cloud bleeding edge UNTICK

Do the following, hopefully it helps you friend.

1. Factory Reset router

2. Adjust your Home location and set up your console(s) etc...

3. Tick Bleeding Edge cloud setting and Apply it.

4. Use strict mode but also use ping assist at 10ms more than what your speedtest tells you your ping is.

I get games lke this all day long w/ out the router. Can u explain that

...and many of us get games like this WITH the Netduma router, so you're trolling/lies (i.e. about the router being rubbish) are not only useless but null and void.

R u using the anti - jitter?

Do you even own the router, did you ever?

I have no reason to lie and i can tell you for a fact that mine makes 100% difference to my gaming experience. I think alot of the trouble is a mixture of people expecting to much from the router and not setting it up in the right way for their location, it took me a good week to find the best settings and location but now i am getting 9ms games and thats no way possible without this router. Please mess with your settings and try different locations and im sure you will see the benefit when you find that sweet spot. Btw your home location does not have to be your present location try moving it around.

And that you live 6 miles away from a server helps to brother!

so i tried with factory reset

and set up again router from the begining

so

still could not get any players near me !! i have range 1700km from cyprus, thats means includes cypruce, greece, italy, turkey, israel .. that means around 50 000 000 people, and you try to tell me that from that 50mil people there was not 5 more people who played COD near me ?????

strange

even if i get any game, (and alway near dedis and not near me) i was had ms around 100-150ms 

so somebody

tell me exact how can i get games near me ..

i dont care about shitty europeans dedits ....

I know exactly what you mean gkontos10. I'm in the same boat. I'm afraid there is not much we can do though.

Either there aren't any p2p games at all in the region (which I doubt), or, as I have said before,  there are plenty of games but GF won't let them through for some reason.

Also, just as a reminder.  If you really want to find games, you can disable the geofilter and let the game do the matchmaking process by itself.  People sometimes forget that even without the geofilter Netduma is still the worlds best gaming router.

Guys we are repeating ourselves. Do this do that, reboot, reset, MTUs bla, bla, bla, won't help.

OP's question is simple. Does this game allow p2p games as it did before?  

Are there any p2p games globally as we speak?

If there are, how come R1 can't pick any, even though we search in huge dedi-free areas?

If there aren't, then R1 is a performing perfectly. No argue on that.

• Administrators

You can do strict enabled & PA at 0 if you wish with a wide radius. Keep in mind if the game doesn't want to use a P2P host it won't it will just try to connect you to dedicated servers of which I'm not sure if there is any in your region

Most of my games with BO3 are P2P . Home in the ocean GEO to low as possible PA to 30 and I'm off like a mad killing machine !! Not quite actually because I am rubbish but I know without doubt the DUMA helps me get in the best lobbies with good pings

Most of my games with BO3 are P2P . Home in the ocean GEO to low as possible PA to 30 and I'm off like a mad killing machine !! Not quite actually because I am rubbish but I know without doubt the DUMA helps me get in the best lobbies with good pings

What is your base ping ?

The asking price of the duma is not low by any means, I sat on the fence about buying one for over 3weeks, researching it obsessively.. When I finally bought it, had researched it that much I felt right at home setting it up.. My conclusion..? This router does exactly what it said it would.. Making my passion (gaming) much more enjoyable.. I was already a very handy cod player, but with this getting me into low ping games there's just no stopping me.. My only gripe is that I didn't find out about it sooner! I've spent money on things I've regretted later, but this is most definitely not one of them... OK sleep time.. Night fellas

What i understand, Duma can help people lives on very populate areas.. But do nothing about rest of the world...

Ok

Any possibility to turn back to older firmware that was allowed me to have p2p connections near me, and host lobbies

Archived