Not worth it anymore

Since last update, this router became very bad and not worth it any more..

I cant even get a game from Greece or Cyprus that i am located.. Only some junk games in italy and France...

I dont know if it worth it anymore..

I have the same conditions like my friends that are playing with out r1..

Always 100+ms and 3 bars...

You will make any upgrade, to fix that problems or to quit??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you factory reset the router?

Are you running Bleeding edge cloud?

If you think it might not be worth owning it anymore, maybe sell it?

The Netduma does take some technical know how, if that isn't your thing, that's understandable.

Peace.

With respect I think there are more than enough people who own this router and are getting the exact results that it is made for to conclude that it is not a gimmick.

There are some people with issues and many more who have had issues that have been resolved.

However you are entitled to your opinion.

Mine works just fine. :)

Lol... Butt hurt & salty u r ... The more your blinded by paid spokesman to have a cover up, more power to u. It's funny to see more problems on this forum then good. . Have YouTube people get free ones to talk good about it, have people believe in it. This does not donate lag! It's a scam. Yes ... I'm butt hurt that my hard earned money is gone. On the plus side, I can sell it on eBay . There will be a sucker on there! Ban me all u want , that's how you can cover up the negative side of the business. Please open your eyes & really think outside of the box. I've had 3 tech savvy people look @ it , and its not good reviews. I've learned my lesson & a lesson to be learned.

Lol... Butt hurt & salty u r ... The more your blinded by paid spokesman to have a cover up, more power to u. It's funny to see more problems on this forum then good. . Have YouTube people get free ones to talk good about it, have people believe in it. This does not donate lag! It's a scam. Yes ... I'm butt hurt that my hard earned money is gone. On the plus side, I can sell it on eBay . There will be a sucker on there! Ban me all u want , that's how you can cover up the negative side of the business. Please open your eyes & really think outside of the box. I've had 3 tech savvy people look @ it , and its not good reviews. I've learned my lesson & a lesson to be learned.

Netduma cannot improve without user feedback, negative or positive.  Unfortunately you aren't here to help, only to cause trouble and be a nuisance.  I know you must only be here to troll, but honestly it's getting old.  Please leave the forum or act like an adult.

I have no reason to lie and i can tell you for a fact that mine makes 100% difference to my gaming experience. I think alot of the trouble is a mixture of people expecting to much from the router and not setting it up in the right way for their location, it took me a good week to find the best settings and location but now i am getting 9ms games and thats no way possible without this router. Please mess with your settings and try different locations and im sure you will see the benefit when you find that sweet spot. Btw your home location does not have to be your present location try moving it around. 

Get your money back... It's a gimmick product

I don't think anyone would have a problem selling a netduma either way and it might just have a good resale value because it's such a good product.

Mine works perfect after two major updates, it takes a little while to get used to.

Gkontos has been here and had his R1 for quite a while so a refund isn't an option.

What people just fail to grasp is the R1 does not and can not make the game matchmaking into a game that isn't there.

Its like when it drops you into a lobby by yourself. Congrats your settings have been so restrictive the game has given you p2p as host. But that doesn't mean it will match other players into your game. Hence why you can sit 10mins plus in that sort of lobby and it never fills.

Unfortunately for people in less populated countries, with distant dedicated servers this will only get worse. Modern games matchmaking is prioritising the dedicated servers for games. Even if you use the R1 to avoid them the rest of the gaming population in your chosen game will still be matched into the servers you've chosen to avoid.

• Netduma Staff

I think that the problem you have is that you expected the router to do much more than it could e.g. increase your skill level/turn you into a gaming God. If you have completely unrealistic expectations like that then I'm not surprised that you want to sell it - if I thought it would do that then I'd be disappointed too.

And also please stop un-constructive posts. You were rude and insulting to people in another thread, and now you're spamming and lying in this thread. If you have constructive feedback leave it, otherwise please don't post.

Is it me or in the last month or 2 the forums seem to have been filled with kids who don't know their arse from their elbow and buy a Netduma like they but kontrol frreeks and other gaming accessories thinking they will become a super dooper player. If you know what to expect from the Duma you will see all its functions work great so please learn what the router is about and not assume it will make you a pro.

I've just spent the entire night trying to find someone in the whole of the U.S. that could stop me with my R1 and my shotgun and guess what, it didn't happen. :P

Same here with the Haymaker :) its a beast, video in about 10 mins showing the duma working in game.

So guy's as this its my topic let me tell you

Am not a kid as i am 30 years old

I own the router since starting of the company (early adopter)

I never had any problem and i always gets games near me or in close area (Greece Israel etc)

Even with BO3 before update 8/10 games was very good and close to my location or even better i was been the host..

Since last update i wait for ages to get a game and i have 100-150ms connection..

Now in group gaming before update we had 9/10 good games and 1/2 we had host..

Now not even get a game...

So as your questions

1. I didn't made any factory reset..

2. I have cloud bleeding edge UNTICK

So guy's as this its my topic let me tell you

Am not a kid as i am 30 years old

I own the router since starting of the company (early adopter)

I never had any problem and i always gets games near me or in close area (Greece Israel etc)

Even with BO3 before update 8/10 games was very good and close to my location or even better i was been the host..

Since last update i wait for ages to get a game and i have 100-150ms connection..

Now in group gaming before update we had 9/10 good games and 1/2 we had host..

Now not even get a game...

So as your questions

1. I didn't made any factory reset..

2. I have cloud bleeding edge UNTICK

I wasn't aiming at you specifically but in general there seems to be a lot of negativity when i think a lot of the trouble is people not reading about the routers other great features and so on.  Here is a video i made today just to show how trial and error can be rewarded :

Archived