FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)

Playing around with new settings, dont like how you have to view part of the settings from a mobile device but other then that its pretty 🔥

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqQnFr8IVm_/

uploading full game to http://youtube.com/toddzillainla

quality sucks im in a middle of a move so everything is off my laptop and lightstream, Can not wait to get back on my pc and obs

question if anyone can help. i have fiber 1k-1k with 2 ps5s a pc a labtop and two phones connected to it. allthough when i game at most only 2 ps5s and my pc is running. should i even enabke congestion control for bufferbloat or do i have enough bandwith that i should just leave it off. p.s this new firmware smartqos is amazing

25 minutes ago, Seye said:

hit detection on this firmware has been awful for so far for some reason. 

Intriguing to read this... How did you configure it?

43 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Intriguing to read this... How did you configure it?

I did another factory reset, went through the setup using dumaos/web, seems to be okay now could just be host or servers I was playing on.

@Fuzy I was to quick to say it's okay, it just happened again. This is what I have been dealing with since the introduction of smartqos.

I get melted in seconds, full body armour, full health etc yet I killed instantly, I had self revive what happened to my self revive? I should be knocked down, have the option to self revive until he kills me but for some reason I die instantly.

Can anyone explain this? At this point begining to give up on gaming.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Seye said:

@Fuzy I was to quick to say it's okay, it just happened again. This is what I have been dealing with since the introduction of smartqos.

I get melted in seconds, full body armour, full health etc yet I killed instantly, I had self revive what happened to my self revive? I should be knocked down, have the option to self revive until he kills me but for some reason I die instantly.

How are you prioritizing? Are you prioritizing gaming as a whole, game console or Call of Duty? Try with each and see if you notice any difference between them.

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How are you prioritizing? Are you prioritizing gaming as a whole, game console or Call of Duty? Try with each and see if you notice any difference between them.

I had it setup this way Gaming> selected Call of duty series.

Pardon my silly question... How do I have selected has a game console using smartQos?

Capture.JPG

On 4/2/2023 at 12:48 PM, Seye said:

Give it a try by disabling the geofilter!

image.png.683fea6023fd9d274f54cb0e30fd3d56.png

3 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Give it a try by disabling the geofilter!

image.png.683fea6023fd9d274f54cb0e30fd3d56.png

Disabling filter mode, wouldn't that cause me to connect to servers further away with high ping?

2 minutes ago, Seye said:

Disabling filter mode, wouldn't that cause me to connect to servers further away with high ping?

It's possible ! but you will be able to play with a wider panel of players, and also see the ping of the upstream server in order to quit or not before the launch...

On 4/2/2023 at 3:48 AM, Seye said:

Have you slowed down the video in .25? theres nothing wrong with your connection you just got out gunned, he let off 2 rounds before you even started to ADS. If you would of got one more round in you would of won that gun fight and plus you did pretty good for going up against a hacker

and before anyone says anything the dude for sure is hacking, hes watching seyes teammate through the wall in the kill cam, he knows  your at the door when he jumps and he starts to ads the aimbot pulls to seyes teammate then he force corrects it to seyes. This is how his first round that was off to the right (Your left) looks like it misses but he gets a hit marker then "Seyes" starts to ADS

in my opinion there is only 3 things you can do.

1 dial in you geo filter. from the video you post it looks like you have really good reaction times. If you were playing on a server closer to your location ping might of helped you get in that first round. The only problem about playing in low ping servers is the majority of the enemies are going to be demons or hackers and or both but as i said for years this is the only way to get better by playing against better

2 as fuzy stated open up your geo filter you will get higher ping but the game will compensate for the connection and put you into easier lobbies

3 get your self some hacks 😂

7 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Have you slowed down the video in .25? theres nothing wrong with your connection you just got out gunned, he let off 2 rounds before you even started to ADS. If you would of got one more round in you would of won that gun fight and plus you did pretty good for going up against a hacker

and before anyone says anything the dude for sure is hacking, hes watching seyes teammate through the wall in the kill cam, he knows  your at the door when he jumps and he starts to ads the aimbot pulls to seyes teammate then he force corrects it to seyes. This is how his first round that was off to the right (Your left) looks like it misses but he gets a hit marker then "Seyes" starts to ADS

in my opinion there is only 3 things you can do.

1 dial in you geo filter. from the video you post it looks like you have really good reaction times. If you were playing on a server closer to your location ping might of helped you get in that first round. The only problem about playing in low ping servers is the majority of the enemies are going to be demons or hackers and or both but as i said for years this is the only way to get better by playing against better

2 as fuzy stated open up your geo filter you will get higher ping but the game will compensate for the connection and put you into easier lobbies

3 get your self some hacks 😂

I turned my game off straight to bed 😂 the game flooded with hackers these days I don't rage anymore I give it ago.

I mean I have pushed building corners with enemies landing first few shots and I skill win the gun fight, but this was just crazy.

I will try both options when next am on.

to test hit detection, i went to ranked since ranked in CW/VG/MW2  always gave me a  different  hit detection experience than the  main game.

i can say that the game  for the first time in a while in ranked feels like I'm actually  hurting people can can  fight back.  before it felt like  i would mag dump people and end up dead somehow, but for the past 2 days , i been  drilling people. even pulling out kills and 2 pieces i wouldn't have been able to do this time last week.

i will keep testing this, moreso since im going to my GFs place for a few weeks and see if this holds up. 

one thing i  did after the factory reset and what not was  go and remove all the other  network things ( where it puts gaming, work at home and etc)  that wasnt  named gaming. 

Ranked was so bad for me last night woth smart Qos i was gettong bullet sponge i jad geo filter on getting 10ms lobbies but was so bad had to evetially tale geo filter off and give host to a party member .