FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)

13 minutes ago, Erik said:

I followed your instructions and everything started working again.  so there is something to fix if we set call of duty series right?

Well if that works for you then great.

4 hours ago, Seye said:

@Netduma Fraser should I be concerned about the send and receive rate or ignore it? I downgraded to 3.3.280 the receive rate was till higher than send rate 

Is it just on WZ?

In multiplayer, you have the same result?

In any case, I think the problem comes from the server or the game!

20 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Is it just on WZ?

In multiplayer, you have the same result?

In any case, I think the problem comes from the server or the game!

Both wz and multiplayer....played both on peer and dedicated same results, so it's just not server I was connected to I played about 2hrs.

25 minutes ago, Seye said:

Both wz and multiplayer....played both on peer and dedicated same results, so it's just not server I was connected to I played about 2hrs.

It's intriguing, I play on VG and I don't encounter this difference rate at worst 50 kbps max difference.

Shit, I just turned the game back on, I have a 29GB update...

I'll take a look later, but unfortunately I don't play on PS...

1 hour ago, Seye said:

After some test the best is to use the geofiltre on MW2 2022! or if you want to be quiet change the game!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

@Seye

Okay, same for me!!!!

The game is just unplayable!

image.thumb.png.523940bb5c10a7666c8f0a8abf20ffd3.png

Thanks for confirming this, this means its not an issue from my end its definitely from the game.  This accounts for random moments for instance watching kill replay cam shows a different thing from what actually happened in the same.

Its sad a triple A game isn't up to basic standard compared to other game titles with better servers etc.

5 minutes ago, Seye said:

Thanks for confirming this, this means its not an issue from my end its definitely from the game.  This accounts for random moments for instance watching kill replay cam shows a different thing from what actually happened in the same.

Its sad a triple A game isn't up to basic standard compared to other game titles with better servers etc.

Either it's the servers or the problem is deeper... "given the global situation" or a popular game may be targeted... But I hope to get lost!

Just now, Fuzy said:

Either it's the servers or the problem is deeper... "given the global situation" or a popular game may be targeted... But I hope to get lost!

Did you experience latency issues, spikes in numbers increasing and dropping at crazy rate?

1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Its server based the bit rate was inconstant by alot every game, i got home late last night played maybe 3 or 4 games. the quality of my games did not change at all

my 2 cents ignore it, its just not that serious

I agree I couldn't tell difference in game no hard in checking it out on why thats happening, I downgraded to 3.3.380 still had higher receive rate much the margin wasn't has bad plus my game experience in game was much better and smoother than newer firmware. Could be the CC upload/download works on the firmware version, hopefully CC issue is fixed in the next update.

Thanks everyone for your input.

when ever there is big updates like how season 3 just dropped ill delete the whole game and do a fresh install

the new version you install will have season 3 already in it so no update no extra files no over written files to corrupt

Helps eliminate a lot of problems

10 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

when ever there is big updates like how season 3 just dropped ill delete the whole game and do a fresh install

the new version you install will have season 3 already in it so no update no extra files no over written files to corrupt

It is something conceivable for people who have dl speed which allows to download 120 GB in 30 minutes or less but I definitely do not recommend it to people who can take several days to download the game again...

31 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Definitely don't do that! I guess it sounds like a good feeling, but it's a waste of time...

1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

I do it quite often as well, just delete the game before u go to bed and download it.

When u wake up or back from work it is fully downloaded even if u have slow internet speeds.

1 hour ago, Fuzy said:

It is something conceivable for people who have dl speed which allows to download 120 GB in 30 minutes or less but I definitely do not recommend it to people who can take several days to download the game again...

if you you live in a spot that has $hit internet then move but my opinion id wait the 2 to 3 days for a fresh install then play on a corrupted update over and over game that plays like crap. Have to remember too almost every time you start the game its asking to restart because of some hot flash update

Again just my 2 cents