FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)

18 minutes ago, Erik said:

I don't understand what I have to do to solve this problem. sorry.

Again follow what Frazer advised, it's on the previous page. Since I prioritised Gaming/console instead of call of duty game title I haven't experienced that problem.

13 minutes ago, Seye said:

Again follow what Frazer advised, it's on the previous page. Since I prioritised Gaming/console instead of call of duty game title I haven't experienced that problem.

everything is clear now, thank you! one thing: are you also using the latest firmware available in early access? 3.3.347

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The values will likely differ but that is quite a large difference, how did that game play?

This is a match on warzone 2.0 and i have a desync in game. 

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah didn't think it would play very well, best to try and force another server

on every warzone server i have this big difference.  can anyone tell me why?

4 minutes ago, Seye said:

Yeah I just jumped on too I noticed the huge difference to in send and receive rate. I still get some random moments, I guess this could be the cause.ScreenShot2023-04-11at7_12_00PM.thumb.png.d5b09c69e0625d24c0f2ef52ad8678cf.png

I would love to understand what caused this difference.  it is true that the send rate sends the info of our player in action, but the difference is too much, and in my opinion this low send rate value creates problems in the hit reg

ScreenShot2023-04-11at7_50_09PM.thumb.png.907ab01b16074c3d2e4545325becc292.png

And another test on a dedicated server similar issue receive rate was much higher. I tried other game modes multiplayer/Warzone same results

Anyone else experiencing this on this firmware version?

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Very strange, I don't think the router would affect the amount you're sending/receiving, that will be set by the game

1- I remember very well, however, that until recently the two voices were the same.  I don't want that to be the cause of the desync in game.

2- is it normal that being in Italy a server in China is allowed?  I wouldn't want this "authentication" to create some mess in the game thinking it's somehow connected there as well.

IMG_0937.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Seye said:

I disabled SmartQoS still getting high receive rate, I would try version 1 see if it makes a difference.

I worry more about the low send value sincerely

3 minutes ago, Erik said:

I worry more about the low send value sincerely

I'm just trying to figure out what could be causing this on my end, send/receive not working properly isn't good cause this caused me some wins and given me so wtf experience lol. I know the game servers are abit boggy but this doesn't explain mismatch in the rate, I mean host/cleint ticket rate and ping are great just not the send/receive rate.

lol foreal tho you guys are O.D.'ing on this, set priority to COD make sure if your on console under device manager you have the device your playing on xbox or ps set to gaming device then play with the band with numbers to you find the sweet spot. also adjust mtu just remember its going to make internet experience crappy for everyone else in the house doing other things and before anyone screams placebo effect test it for your self before hating 👍

also did anyone actually review this clip? dude got out gunned. My man has a mx9 (Horrible hit multiplier to start with) but dude is shooting at the enemies feet, the enemy even jumps and he does not lift his aim still shooting at the feet. Then does some COD league crouch which made his enemy get all waist and chest shots. i see this daily people jumping when they get in a gun fight (DONT DO IT!) you just make a larger hit box for the enemy) you jump around a corner not in a middle of a gun fight, drop shot (DONT DO IT!) it takes to long in this game your just going to give your enemy a easier opportunity to get a headshot. Its a hard habit to brake, trust i still do it and try not to.

9 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

lol foreal tho you guys are O.D.'ing on this, set priority to COD make sure if your on console under device manager you have the device your playing on xbox or ps set to gaming device then play with the band with numbers to you find the sweet spot. also adjust mtu just remember its going to make internet experience crappy for everyone else in the house doing other things and before anyone screams placebo effect test it for your self before hating 👍

also did anyone actually review this clip? dude got out gunned. My man has a mx9 (Horrible hit multiplier to start with) but dude is shooting at the enemies feet, the enemy even jumps and he does not lift his aim still shooting at the feet. Then does some COD league crouch which made his enemy get all waist and chest shots. i see this daily people jumping when they get in a gun fight (DONT DO IT!) you just make a larger hit box for the enemy) you jump around a corner not in a middle of a gun fight, drop shot (DONT DO IT!) it takes to long in this game your just going to give your enemy a easier opportunity to get a headshot. Its a hard habit to brake, trust i still do it and try not to.

all clear.  question: can you post a screenshot of the data send and receive while playing?  I would like to have a comparison.  Thank you.

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Erik said:

1- I remember very well, however, that until recently the two voices were the same.  I don't want that to be the cause of the desync in game.

2- is it normal that being in Italy a server in China is allowed?  I wouldn't want this "authentication" to create some mess in the game thinking it's somehow connected there as well.

I'm not sure what you mean regarding #1. #2 we did remove a server from there recently, resync the cloud and see if it still appears, if it does then provide the ID for it and we can remove it. It shouldn't cause you an issue though like that I wouldn't have thought.

@TODDzillaInLA Listen mate, I dont recall hating on the update/ Netduma or any member of the team. Just checking my end if something is off setting the send/receive rate cause this was never a thing for me atleast the times I have ping a server or host in the past.

Yes I have used console/gaming device,  Yes I have tried the MTU coudn't tell the different if not made internet and game experience worse, Yes I have tried all suggestions to improve my cod experience posted the forum and on youtube.

Default settings from factory state seems to work best for me, dont ask me how it just works.

I live alone I dont game while streaming nextflix etc at the same time. Just two device on Netduma, PS5 and home PC.

I hate messing around with settings just to have a good game, I'm sure am not the only one who dislike having to mess with mtu setting bla bla bla .Besides I did say random moments could be 3 out 10 games I get a random moment or unexplained situation. 

If I was  going to hate on Netduma I be long gone since my first purchase R1, I'm beta tester and thats exactly what I'm doing.  I would share my findings with the team and whoever cares to listen and help thats the point of testing the firmware. If you not experiencing this issue then good for you,  dont interrupt unless you have suggestion that could help if not let those who have issues speak out and let be addressed.

21 minutes ago, Seye said:

@TODDzillaInLA Listen mate, I dont recall hating on the update/ Netduma or any member of the team. Just checking my end if something is off setting the send/receive rate cause this was never a thing for me atleast the times I have ping a server or host in the past.

Yes I have used console/gaming device,  Yes I have tried the MTU coudn't tell the different if not made internet and game experience worse, Yes I have tried all suggestions to improve my cod experience posted the forum and on youtube.

Default settings from factory state seems to work best for me, dont ask me how it just works.

I live alone I dont game while streaming nextflix etc at the same time. Just two device on Netduma, PS5 and home PC.

I hate messing around with settings just to have a good game, I'm sure am not the only one who dislike having to mess with mtu setting bla bla bla .Besides I did say random moments could be 3 out 10 games I get a random moment or unexplained situation. 

If I was  going to hate on Netduma I be long gone since my first purchase R1, I'm beta tester and thats exactly what I'm doing.  I would share my findings with the team and whoever cares to listen and help thats the point of testing the firmware. If you not experiencing this issue then good for you,  dont interrupt unless you have suggestion that could help if not let those who have issues speak out and let be addressed.

LoL the "hating remark" was not towards you at all its all the weirdos in past DM's

When you play use duma to disable data to any device your not using at the time of playing.

and im going to keep it 100 and keep in mind that i am not talking about you. majority of people that complain are usually just bad at the game, Dont get me wrong there is always  a exception to every rule but for some reason people think if i go buy this or buy that its going to make you better at what ever they are doing. When in reality its going to get them killed quicker or  hurt their experience because they dont take the time to dial their purchase to make it work correctly

Anyone ever watch Shroud? This man has always said get good at something then buy things to help you improve. Never through money into something your bad at with out fixing what comes in the box to start with first.

21 minutes ago, Seye said:

let me know if you find the solution.. Thanks.

On 4/11/2023 at 11:04 AM, Seye said:

I followed your instructions and everything started working again.  so there is something to fix if we set call of duty series right?