FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)

11 hours ago, ownal0t said:

to test hit detection, i went to ranked since ranked in CW/VG/MW2  always gave me a  different  hit detection experience than the  main game.

i can say that the game  for the first time in a while in ranked feels like I'm actually  hurting people can can  fight back.  before it felt like  i would mag dump people and end up dead somehow, but for the past 2 days , i been  drilling people. even pulling out kills and 2 pieces i wouldn't have been able to do this time last week.

i will keep testing this, moreso since im going to my GFs place for a few weeks and see if this holds up. 

one thing i  did after the factory reset and what not was  go and remove all the other  network things ( where it puts gaming, work at home and etc)  that wasnt  named gaming. 

few questions. did you facorited call of duty series or game console iin smart QOS? and or disable "network Priority" in  the app?

On 4/1/2023 at 4:33 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It's only just hit Early Access so if you signup here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/ you'll be able to try it.

Hi Fraser, any chance you could add me also? Been dying to get better hit detection in cod. 😁    btw for some reason I was not able log into my original account here so I had make a new forum user :(

• Administrators
On 4/5/2023 at 7:31 AM, Baturi said:

i also signed up for it 

On 4/5/2023 at 11:06 AM, Kalmar said:

Me too

3 hours ago, jj21 said:

Hi Fraser, any chance you could add me also? Been dying to get better hit detection in cod. 😁    btw for some reason I was not able log into my original account here so I had make a new forum user :(

All 3 of you have been added, enjoy!

• Administrators
11 hours ago, LF_Khalifa said:

Hey! Can I be a part of early access as well? Hit reg is what Im aiming for!

7 hours ago, MrJack said:

I've registered too 😇 Hit reg is a priority specially in ranked hahah

Added you both!

On 4/2/2023 at 12:48 PM, Seye said:

@Fuzy I was to quick to say it's okay, it just happened again. This is what I have been dealing with since the introduction of smartqos.

I get melted in seconds, full body armour, full health etc yet I killed instantly, I had self revive what happened to my self revive? I should be knocked down, have the option to self revive until he kills me but for some reason I die instantly.

Can anyone explain this? At this point begining to give up on gaming.

Have the same problem. 
R2 and QOS are set correctly, I have bufferbloat value A+. 
to me this is pure desync. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Magyar0124 said:

Hey Guys i registered also for it

Added!

43 minutes ago, Erik said:

Have the same problem. 
R2 and QOS are set correctly, I have bufferbloat value A+. 
to me this is pure desync. 

RPReplay_Final1681071369.mov

Likely when upload is resolved the experience will be a lot better!