FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)

3 hours ago, Fuzy said:

@Netduma Fraser

C'è una buona probabilità che questo server stia causando problemi!

Image.thumb.png.03f0883a48a0ccc035d1d959207ac35c.png

38.184.215.35.bc.googleusercontent.com and this

194.156.215.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

@Netduma Fraserthis is IP.

but I do not understand, because if the block the server symbol appears the same but changes the IP of the server. Among other things, the second is in Germany

Downloaded the update and jumped on forgetting to enable my Duma 

I was beaming. I don’t know what they’ve changed but the servers are crisp, reactive and stable. Seems like I was getting put on the French servers, but whatever they’ve changed connection wise, seems like they’ve also increased SBMM. Every lobby is sweaty try hards.

as I said I was beaming….but I was also getting beamed. Enabled the duma, jumped back on, this time on US severs (I’m in the UK) and QoS sliders to 1/1 and it’s a much better experience.

80% of both teams are just running the new sniper tho which is annoying.

25 minutes ago, BigBoyJimmy said:

Downloaded the update and jumped on forgetting to enable my Duma 

I was beaming. I don’t know what they’ve changed but the servers are crisp, reactive and stable. Seems like I was getting put on the French servers, but whatever they’ve changed connection wise, seems like they’ve also increased SBMM. Every lobby is sweaty try hards.

as I said I was beaming….but I was also getting beamed. Enabled the duma, jumped back on, this time on US severs (I’m in the UK) and QoS sliders to 1/1 and it’s a much better experience.

80% of both teams are just running the new sniper tho which is annoying.

Its generally this way each time an update is released everything is crips on day one, wait till next week you start noticing slow performance, hit detection etc wouldn't be as good in general. Especially when they push out hot fixes that forces you to update requires restart at start screen, it goes down hill from there.

I noticed the latency number are weird its says 0 or 1 I guess its busted! The update might have broken it lol 

Oh I figured it out, traffic prioritisation was enabled 🤦🏻‍♂️

I play on a dedicated gigabit line, so if I play without throttling connection, the game punishes me. Everything feels “sped up” and every game is 0.8-0.1.2 kd.

I know most don’t play on a dedicated line, but for me I’ve found that any of the features on the duma that are supposed to benefit you actually hinder you.

all you need to do is throttle connection 1up/1down and play on servers that are further away. I’m in the UK so I play on the US servers.

that’s all you need to do. Don’t use or mess around with any other setting, especially the traffic prioritisation and the game handles perfectly. It’s actually sad that the game is unplayable without using the Duma to “disadvantage” myself.

12 hours ago, BigBoyJimmy said:

Oh I figured it out, traffic prioritisation was enabled 🤦🏻‍♂️

I play on a dedicated gigabit line, so if I play without throttling connection, the game punishes me. Everything feels “sped up” and every game is 0.8-0.1.2 kd.

I know most don’t play on a dedicated line, but for me I’ve found that any of the features on the duma that are supposed to benefit you actually hinder you.

all you need to do is throttle connection 1up/1down and play on servers that are further away. I’m in the UK so I play on the US servers.

that’s all you need to do. Don’t use or mess around with any other setting, especially the traffic prioritisation and the game handles perfectly. It’s actually sad that the game is unplayable without using the Duma to “disadvantage” myself.

Wouldn't your ping be high playing in lobbies in the USA

6 hours ago, Seye said:

Wouldn't your ping be high playing in lobbies in the USA

Yes. Around 80-90ms.

if I play low ping on the UK/Europe servers, it should be a benefit, but it’s not. Ping isn’t king in this game, neither is (a good) connection. 

On 4/13/2023 at 6:31 PM, BigBoyJimmy said:

Yes. Around 80-90ms.

if I play low ping on the UK/Europe servers, it should be a benefit, but it’s not. Ping isn’t king in this game, neither is (a good) connection. 

I play on UK well not so low ping and still have good games when I play on USA lobbies it's so slow etc cause I'm been affected by latency.

The first weekend I had the beta I got 3 warzone 2 wins.  Since I am seeing a lot of desync.  I was getting a lot of shooting marshmellows before.  Now my hit markers seem on point, but being half a second or so behind is about worse than shooting marshmellows.

What is the consensus on fixing desync?  Nerf my bandwidth, force servers far away, or something else? 

On 4/12/2023 at 2:36 PM, Seye said:

Its generally this way each time an update is released everything is crips on day one, wait till next week you start noticing slow performance, hit detection etc wouldn't be as good in general. Especially when they push out hot fixes that forces you to update requires restart at start screen, it goes down hill from there.

I noticed the latency number are weird its says 0 or 1 I guess its busted! The update might have broken it lol 

Nope they did it on purpose. Activision got tired of the general public complaining that the LCE keeps putting them on a server with with a 60 to 90 plus ping. But players with gaming routers (Geo Filter) are forcing play on local servers to there area with a 5 to 20 ping. It was easier for them to hide the real ping then justify what the game is actually doing to you

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, seppo17 said:

The first weekend I had the beta I got 3 warzone 2 wins.  Since I am seeing a lot of desync.  I was getting a lot of shooting marshmellows before.  Now my hit markers seem on point, but being half a second or so behind is about worse than shooting marshmellows.

What is the consensus on fixing desync?  Nerf my bandwidth, force servers far away, or something else? 

It's a hard one as there isn't any stats to go off but any of those could help, make sure ALL devices are connected to the XR so it can control the network properly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Thepatriarch707 said:

So the current firmware for XR500 is the best to run? Any suggestions on settings for crispy headshats??

The beta is for the XR500 is the very latest, would definitely suggest trying it, I've given you access. Nothing specifically just the normal things we recommend and of course experimenting to find out what works best for your specific network

On 5/13/2023 at 6:16 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Added and you're very welcome!

Can I sign up just so if I ever buy a r2 I'm ready for it? Or do I have to own one before I can sign up?