Firmware 3.2 for XR500

On 11/11/2022 at 3:14 AM, Dialatech said:

I really hope it has. My XR500 has been sitting in the cupboard for 18 months.

LOL, I feel you! Same here, my extended warranty ran out as well. I boxed it back up and moved to 1000, needless to say that router isnt ready and netgear shouldnt have released it yet.I went another route temporialy until I see a build of 3.2 or 3.X sometime.

Evening!

@Netduma Fraser - I have opened a post in the wrong section,

I was advised by Fraser to post of here to be added to the XR500 Beta testing when it gets extended?

Hope I can assist in testing. I mainly use it for VPN Server, Filtering in games. I roughly have around 20 Devices connected via WiFi.

I am looking forward to AdBlock!

Many Thanks,
Chris

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Assuming the beta goes well it won't be far off

If still possible I'd really love to be added to the beta list and provide feedback as well. Hopefully we can help to make the process as simple as we can for you all. Thanks for the updates

bonjour frazer je voudrais faire party des BETA tester pour la version duma OS 3.2 pour les modèles netgear xr500 pour pouvoir faire des retour non seulement sur la version os du xr500 mais aussi la compatibilité des version os mobiles merci a toi   

@crunkjuice1yea from what I gathered is that its a really small group that works on these and that's probably why it takes so long which is unfortunate but there ain't much we can do unless we went to college to learn what they do and work for them lol. This kinda reminds me of SpaceX and Starlink there's only a small group that works on them so it takes a minute to either receive a terminal or to receive feedback from support.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
14 hours ago, Hunti2k9 said:

@Netduma Fraser @Netduma Liam Please add me to the beta aceess list for my XR500 as well. Thx so much!

Also: any word on an updated release timeframe until now? Its been a long time ...

I've added you to the beta. 

Keep an eye on this page for updates: https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000132677-dumaos-firmware-progress