Jump to content

Firmware 3.2 for XR500


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am interested in helping out with the XR500 beta as well.  I helped with the first DumaOS 3.0 testing, and have recently moved back to this router.  It has been fairly stable on firmware .134, and I wouldn't mind testing and providing feedback.

  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Administrators
Posted
1 hour ago, BlackShirts_GBR said:

I am interested in helping out with the XR500 beta as well.  I helped with the first DumaOS 3.0 testing, and have recently moved back to this router.  It has been fairly stable on firmware .134, and I wouldn't mind testing and providing feedback.

Added!

  • Administrators
Posted
27 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I would love to have access to the beta and provide feedback 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'll get you added!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...