Vanguard Thread

East

54 minutes ago, Sgt-Greco said:

Need your help guys. I've been asking here and there but no one seems to know.

How do I get this orange glow hologram? Is it with an optic or some other attachment/perk ?

FFISxKwXwAEneMU.png.31f8e6052c01464ae38afc3dccb1a6b3.png

Hacks...

Nah but seriously i believe its a  perk in the  middle slot,  piercing vision.  see people you shot or hurt or others around them.  try with bots to make sure but im sure thats it

8 minutes ago, ownal0t said:

Hacks...

Nah but seriously i believe its a  perk in the  middle slot,  piercing vision.  see people you shot or hurt or others around them.  try with bots to make sure but im sure thats it

Yes it is. 

Thank you sir. I love you.

7 hours ago, ownal0t said:

Wait what?  are you sure you werent  just getting "assist" kills.

the EKD is the  baracks isnt like the  one from cold war. Cold war counted  eliminations with your KD.  the one in  VG is  strictly your KDR with out the eliminations.   they need to  change the  letters from EKDR to KDR.

you can track your stats on a  different site to see what i mean.

Assists don't lower your k/d. And besides mine were clean, no partials.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone willing to give this game a go with all it's quirks can find a discount today on battlenet if you don't get it at walmart.

I've been communicating with players online that tell me that if you get a snapshot error during a match you are instantly given a loss for that match.

There is more to this snapshot error then the name implies but some sort of counter measure used against players who appear to do well against other players or the algorithm.  Not sure which if not both.  But to be given a loss to your win/loss match ratio for what some believe to be a "server error" is certainly suspect even if you don't believe my explanation. 

8 hours ago, East said:

I've been communicating with players online that tell me that if you get a snapshot error during a match you are instantly given a loss for that match.

There is more to this snapshot error then the name implies but some sort of counter measure used against players who appear to do well against other players or the algorithm.  Not sure which if not both.  But to be given a loss to your win/loss match ratio for what some believe to be a "server error" is certainly suspect even if you don't believe my explanation. 

Need to have a read of their dodgy patents... see if it says anything similar to what is happening ;)

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, legato2142 said:

Cannot detect local server in Russia, geofilter does not work in COD Vanguard. The computer is configured as a prefix through the geofilter. The geofilter shows nothing at all. How can I solve the problem?

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

I feel like the connection in vanguard (not caldera) ist very off since the update and warzone integration. Unfortunately very noticeable, more BS moments and delayed Lag comp. Before it felt very fair to me in comparison to many last years cods.

dF0IC7sh.gif

https://imgur.com/dF0IC7s https://imgur.com/dF0IC7s

I found this abnormal bloom ads effect.  If you look carefully the bullet pattern follows the crosshair.  But the crosshair is moving on it's own. 

The gun is shaking more then normal but it's not in relation to the crosshair moving on it's own from the center of the scope. 

8 hours ago, Bert said:

Caldera feels bad on PS4, feels like I am playing at 10 FPS or so. Did one game of plunder and lost interest.

Shame because regular VG seemed to running fine.

Was always the same for me on Xbox One X.

MW19 and Warzone seemed to run fine but CW seemed like it was running @ 20-30 fps when it was supposed to be 60.

4 hours ago, East said:

https://twitter.com/ModernWarzone/status/1471149115308392455?s=20

Just a heads up that the anticheat is live in warzone map now.  it's not clear if this alters anything other then cheaters yet. 

I've seen quite a few folk 'claiming'... so take with a pinch of salt... that peeps are still successfully using aimbots and such.

Also, I just saw XAce tweeting that it appears that the Bloom mechanic has been removed from Warzone.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:53 AM, N3CR0 said:

Was always the same for me on Xbox One X.

MW19 and Warzone seemed to run fine but CW seemed like it was running @ 20-30 fps when it was supposed to be 60.

CW engine seems less optimized. On PC I always had a lower framerate as well in CW as opposed to MW19.

Krampus... whos dumb idea was that!?

Pretty much unkillable. Killed me so many times off spawn.

Connections are tripe. I can't buy a kill with the STG... shoot first die first 9/10 with that thing yet when I pull out the MP40 I go on streaks.

Downloaded on my Xbox to see what it would play like... deleted after just 3 matches. 

15 hours ago, Bert said:

MP40 feels nerved actually, I haven't kept up with the latest.

I only play Shipment anyway lol.

No idea, since I don't really play it, I don't bother reading up about patch notes and such.

All I know is when I try using the STG, my bullets do close to zero damage whereas with the MP40, I go on streaks.

STG used to be my go to, it was the only weapon I could kill people with until my connection kind of improved. I've picked it up a few times since then and it's been a hitmarker machine, I think they've used the -damage +fire rate attachments. I think it's still powerful with the right attachments cause I lose a lot of gunfights to it

6 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

No idea, since I don't really play it, I don't bother reading up about patch notes and such.

All I know is when I try using the STG, my bullets do close to zero damage whereas with the MP40, I go on streaks.

For STG you need to make sure you have that magazine with extra damage and the Vital perk.

I was levelling up the Type-100 yesterday, it's basicly an airsoft gun until you get that magazine with extra damage and then I still need the hollow point ammo. Altough I get a lot of kills with Incendiary too lol. 

this sums up so good how the game feels like for me after the vanguard update/warzone integration. before it felt very on point for me. good hit detection and no lag comp delay.

now every gunfight feels like im having the delay you can see in the vid.