On 4/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, dmg04 said:

I will be honest. I don't like the way most people speak to the staff here, so thanks for still replying fast enough (even if its your job). On the topic of matching with friends this has been a conversation full with misunderstandings and partial information. According to the Destiny 2 ToS this is not something intended but is not something illegal either, case in point being when someone on the official forums posted a powershell script to block other players except ones you manually added so people could play strikes or patrol in peace.

What people confuse with matching with friends is when a group manipulate the network to boot an enemy team, this has been a huge problem for console and it was the reason they integrated the SDR tech first. Because this people could no longer do it on PC they moved to consoles. I just wanted to clarify because I know the staff doesn't want to promote behavior against the game's ToS but this is more of a grey area.

firefox_LADArxLa94.png

Do you got the link to that page? thanks.

Hey guys lets do the following... lets block every single server on the map and see if that works 🤷‍♂️ its still working for some people we just need to figure out the way around it.

On 4/6/2021 at 4:50 PM, Meyoapple said:

Hey guys lets do the following... lets block every single server on the map and see if that works 🤷‍♂️ its still working for some people we just need to figure out the way around it.

Did anyone test this or anything similar?

Thanks 🙏 

• 2 weeks later...

I had mine working until the 12th,after all of you guys posted, but it didn't work. Then when I tried on the 18th it stopped. Is there an update of we can get this working because I only bought the router for this sole purpose and have zero reason to keep it if it isn't working 

On 04/04/2021 at 16:42, dmg04 said:

Muito obrigado. Pode parecer banal, mas eu conheço algumas pessoas da Venezuela que realmente ganham a vida jogando o jogo, mostram o quanto sua moeda caiu, eles me disseram que se a situação não puder ser resolvida, eles terão que voltar a cultivar ouro no Runescape por $ 2 / h. Eu trago isso porque algumas pessoas condenam aqueles que tentam ganhar a vida com isso, mas depois fecham os olhos para streamers fazendo rifas no Twitch ou vendendo recuperações de contas que incidentalmente É uma violação dos ToS e jogadores de impacto (smurfing), no entanto, a Bungie não apenas fecha os olhos para isso, mas também brinca com as ditas flâmulas.

On 04/04/2021 at 04:13, lmjones1uk said:

Adoraria saber isso também.

On 04/04/2021 at 04:13, lmjones1uk said:

Adoraria saber isso também.

I can still do it. But I am not using netduma. It works the same as it was before, it is much slower, but you can do it.

On 4/4/2021 at 5:18 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

If we can do anything and in my opinion I don't think there will be then we will but if they have changed their whole matchmaking system there won't be much we can do. We'll take a look though.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear that, we will take a look at the game but we may not be able to do anything unfortunately as their systems may have changed too much.

did you manage to release any updates until tomorrow?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, PowerBroker69 said:

I had mine working until the 12th,after all of you guys posted, but it didn't work. Then when I tried on the 18th it stopped. Is there an update of we can get this working because I only bought the router for this sole purpose and have zero reason to keep it if it isn't working 

Just now, iz_prof said:

did you manage to release any updates until tomorrow?

We're actively working on it at the moment - it may be you're only able to filter servers from now on and not match solo / against friends, we'll see.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Estamos trabalhando ativamente nisso no momento - pode ser que você só seja capaz de filtrar servidores a partir de agora e não jogar sozinho / contra amigos, veremos.

I understand. I just want to have a prediction. Last week, it was said that it would be implemented this week. Thanks

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, iztrials said:

I understand. I just want to have a prediction. Last week, it was said that it would be implemented this week. Thanks

Depending on how testing went yes, we need to do more testing and look at potential solutions so it will be a bit longer but hopefully not by much.

1 minute ago, Mattyzcav24 said:

Você se importaria de compartilhar como você faz isso agora

As I did before, with two consoles .. I just don't use netduma, because it is deviating the route of the match.

• Administrators

Going in solo/matching against friends was an unintended side effect of the Geo-Filter, it is very unlikely you will be able to achieve this with the Geo-Filter at all or consistently but we're taking a look at it

On 4/3/2021 at 2:45 AM, dmg04 said:

There has to be an alternative to DumaOS I know some people may know but won't share for whatever reason.

Are you THE DMG? Or just someone with similar name?

On 4/22/2021 at 10:11 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We're actively working on it at the moment - it may be you're only able to filter servers from now on and not match solo / against friends, we'll see.

What will happen if I draw a circle in the ocean and nowhere else?

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You will be unlikely to get a game at all

Crucible yes (error code "Mongoose"), but strike will start solo if the game can't find other guardians (disabled UPnP to manually stricted my NAT and it happened a lot). Is there any difference using Geofilter?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, AranXbox said:

Hello, is there any update on the ability to filter Servers on Destiny 2?

Wherever I try to set my location I keep pinging the same closest server

Nothing yet no but we're on it.

1 hour ago, Jzhao said:

Crucible yes (error code "Mongoose"), but strike will start solo if the game can't find other guardians (disabled UPnP to manually stricted my NAT and it happened a lot). Is there any difference using Geofilter?

I suppose it could work that way with the Geo if it works with a strict NAT but they are different so we'll see

There is a method that doesn't use Netduma or IP address.  Match making take longer and there is a learning curve.  I would love for Netduma to solve the issue but unless they filter by player IDs you will still get outside people.

If you search around on the forums there are links to another solution.

On 4/5/2021 at 12:24 AM, Illamathegoat said:

Well ghost lobbies got patched. The current sdr protection does not allow matchmaking. There has to be a way around this. I can’t get a job during the pandemic and I rely on this to make some income  

Now  don't need use any VPS or VPN , on your network with two PC , XBOX , PS you can do ghost lobby with 2players with  7 win on Card in Each side that is work  Destiny Trials Report , i ask from this GibbyRivas01 see this GT on steam in Trial Report now they do it  GibbyRivas01