Ping Heatmap suggestion/issue thread

Netduma Alex

1 hour ago, 1conito said:

no it doesn't filter anything, i'm still stuck with uk servers, with or without geofilter

take a look at my network monitoring tool, the game put me 90% of time with servers with ip range 13.40.x.x  , and it's located in london according to many ip geolocation sites

NETL.thumb.jpg.078ade4c0c255344b40e3b672f1166f0.jpg

Because they opened a server only to England in Europe. Im from Turkey and im stuck too :) dont blame netduma, blame ea and dice.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you show what you see on the Geo-Filter with it enabled when you actually get a game please? Then we can see how it's allowing them.

already shown 3 posts behind

7 minutes ago, misery1 said:

Because they opened a server only to England in Europe. Im from Turkey and im stuck too :) dont blame netduma, blame ea and dice.

n4hp2wbibiz71.jpg

btw i didn't blame any one :D , i'm just trying to get a better experience 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, 1conito said:

already shown 3 posts behind

The screenshots provided show an authentication server, it's possible it has been whitelisted by mistake - are you saying when you're in a game that is the only server that appears, the one with the white circle around it? If so can you provide the ID please?

33 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The screenshots provided show an authentication server, it's possible it has been whitelisted by mistake - are you saying when you're in a game that is the only server that appears, the one with the white circle around it? If so can you provide the ID please?

yes only one, but with multiple ID's, for now i'm trying to add those id's to deny list to see what happens   

ba0dd8a3aa592328

9b0d531eaa3a2328

give me few days , i'll probably post more id's for this location

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, 1conito said:

yes only one, but with multiple ID's, for now i'm trying to add those id's to deny list to see what happens   

ba0dd8a3aa592328

9b0d531eaa3a2328

give me few days , i'll probably post more id's for this location

Great thanks, the more IDs the better. As they're whitelisted you won't be able to successfully block them.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
21 minutes ago, rdgbasilio said:

Dears,

Here in Brazil it is very hard to connect to Halo dedicated server, located in São Paulo. I don’t know if could be possible any improvements on DumaOS to solve this.

I responded to your topic but it's not something specifically within our control

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, rdgbasilio said:

Recently Halo updated their servers. Now, if I enable the geofilter my game couldn`t find any servers. Is there something that I can do in R2 (except disabling the geofilter)?

No there isn't, they have actively put measures in place to counteract Geo-Filtering - more so people exploiting the way to do this with the game files and we're a byproduct of those measures as well.

• 2 months later...

hello, in netduma r2 - ping heatmap, in the game fifa 22, when clicking on the server in Brazil as shown in the image, the details of this server do not appear in the side bar, that is, the ip of the Brazilian server does not appear and the details do not appear of my real-time ping on that server. can you check?

ping heatmap Brasil fifa 22.jpg

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, TigerS said:

hello, in netduma r2 - ping heatmap, in the game fifa 22, when clicking on the server in Brazil as shown in the image, the details of this server do not appear in the side bar, that is, the ip of the Brazilian server does not appear and the details do not appear of my real-time ping on that server. can you check?

When you click on the server it should open a panel underneath the main panel showing the IP and ping, you may need to scroll down, does this appear?

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you click on the server it should open a panel underneath the main panel showing the IP and ping, you may need to scroll down, does this appear?

no Fraser, this does not appear on the Brazilian fifa 22 server.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, TigerS said:

no Fraser, this does not appear on the Brazilian fifa 22 server.

I can reproduce this so I'll pass it onto the team to fix, if you're playing on that server the Geo-Filter should give you your live ping to it

• 4 months later...
On 13/9/2022 at 01:00, Netduma Fraser said:

Ho informato il team e domani dovrebbero inviare un aggiornamento

is there any news? the German and Italian servers are not yet visible on the map.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:42 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We did push an update the next day, resync the cloud and see if they appear now please

the heat map does not show the available warzone servers again

• 1 month later...