DHL

I do believe they are using DHL for shipping.. You will likely get another email with more details or the current email if it has a link with in the email will update with your package status. DHL is a good shipper. And fast!! 

btw it never hurts to check your junk email folder or spam folder.. To make sure you havent missed anything..

Enjoy your new router! :D 

Zippy.

Little help I have had no tracking number for my order. 24492 just wonder should I have had one by now please sorry to be any trouble. Just got it though now happy days 

Edited by Burger100

1 minute ago, doylebl39 said:

when was on twitter Fraser had said it would be 1 day delivery to my location. DHL says that I won't receive it until the 12th. Not sure what happened there ?

for me, it said tomorrow Friday the 7th. Sorry for your waiting :(

• Administrators
2 hours ago, doylebl39 said:

when I was on twitter Fraser had said it would be 1 day delivery to my location. DHL says that I won't receive it until the 12th. Not sure what happened there ?

We have asked DHL about this. Here is our account manager's response:

Hi,

The shipments are scheduled to hit the US next day flights out of the UK, hence the slightly earlier collection time to allow for these  to be processed to leave Cambridge in time.

However, the USA are still seriously struggling with the impact of Covid, significantly more so than the UK, and so have extended some  of the transit times, which is mirrored across the logistics industry and not isolated to DHL. 

For the most part, as long as the paperwork and details provided are correct, we are finding that shipments are delivered according  to pre-Covid transit times, and your goods should benefit from the value under $800 which will reduce customs clearance times.  

I would expect most to still be delivered tomorrow or Monday at the very latest, unless your customers select an alternative delivery date/address via the On Demand Delivery notification tool. 

So tl;dr the timeline is likely to be worst case, and it will arrive much sooner.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, trmin343 said:

are all orders being shipped by dhl even if you chose royail mail as the delivery option?

Yes, they are. We're emailing all the Royal Mail orders tonight on this. Found out last minute that Royal Mail were not going to collect (blaming COVID) so we upgraded everyone to DHL. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, doylebl39 said:

I'm actually in Canada....does that make a difference ?

All orders on the plane today wherever they’re going, including Canada, USA and all the others. 

Same rules apply and it should hopefully be with you sooner than suggested on their site. 

Yeah it sucks, mine is still the 13th. It's been sitting in the same state as me since Saturday.. it is now Tuesday almost 12pm here, I could have picked it up myself it's only a 3 hour drive haha