DumaOS 3.0 Beta

Kostas83

48 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

we will see.. i hope i get choosen.. but i am willing to share the files if someone need them

Oh dear, you don’t really want to do that. The idea is to pick testers, you will also agree to a NDA Which means it can’t be talked about on a public forum. 

I signed up few days ago, but did not even get confirmation email.

Is it normal?

PS:

• checked my spam folder as well
  • Subbed for XR500
  • Currently getting the following message if I try to re-submit " You've already responded. You can fill out this form only once. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."

31 minutes ago, LegendMask said:

I signed up few days ago, but did not even get confirmation email.

Is it normal?

PS:

• checked my spam folder as well
  • Subbed for XR500
  • Currently getting the following message if I try to re-submit " You've already responded. You can fill out this form only once. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."

It’s now a waiting game for you. Just relax and wait, at some point if you read their blog everyone will get a chance but they are keeping it for a small number to start with as it would be a tad crazy if say 100 beta testers went for it at the same time.

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

I was pretty sure we were sending out email confirmations? Maybe that didn't work out.

Let me see... I can't see you on the list @LegendMask, remember that the Netduma R1 and XR500 signups are separate so i'd recommend signing up to both if you have both routers!

Thanks for checking out, but I just double checked and this time I was able to register again, and made sure I was in the right site through netgearinnovation.com. and this time I used a gmail account instead of my main email account.

I have registered for XR500 only as I'm currently not using the Netduma R1.

Again thank you so much for checking out and I totally appreciate that.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

Im hoping next update fixes all the pppoe xr500 issues. Im also very curious about the new features on 3.0 though will they be in the beta or just geo fencing, application qos and connection benchmark?

I think we've got those issues down now. The new features not yet announced will also be available.

12 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I was pretty sure we were sending out email confirmations? Maybe that didn't work out.

Let me see... I can't see you on the list @LegendMask, remember that the Netduma R1 and XR500 signups are separate so i'd recommend signing up to both if you have both routers!

Dear Alex,

is my name on the list, signed up as soon as the page was up also no email yet on my end, thank you kindly :)

8 hours ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

Im hoping next update fixes all the pppoe xr500 issues. Im also very curious about the new features on 3.0 though will they be in the beta or just geo fencing, application qos and connection benchmark?

What kind of issues you have with PPPoE? I have my setup with PPPoE and I haven’t  noticed any issue... I think 🤔...

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Will all of the new features be announced prior to the beta being released?

We'll likely leave some as a surprise for when people get their hands on it.

14 hours ago, Pixolator said:

Dear Alex,

is my name on the list, signed up as soon as the page was up also no email yet on my end, thank you kindly :)

If you've signed up for the XR beta then we can't check for you but if you got to the end of the form you'll be signed up.