DumaOS 3.0 Beta

Kostas83

On 6/4/2020 at 10:21 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

We'll likely leave some as a surprise for when people get their hands on it.

If you've signed up for the XR beta then we can't check for you but if you got to the end of the form you'll be signed up. 

Thank you kindly sir, still no invitation on my end :( I guess I'm not one of the lucky few.

34 minutes ago, L7NALMARI said:

Has anyone received the link to the beta yet? XR500/700 users ??

Not yet. Still waiting patiently. 👍🏼

Rollout the DUMA OS 3.0 firmware for the XR450. I've been having less problems with this router, the XR500 was a headache. Plus this one is pulling the full Gigabit bandwidth, which amazes me. 🎮

Guest Killhippie
12 hours ago, HANDSOME KING said:

Rollout the DUMA OS 3.0 firmware for the XR450. I've been having less problems with this router, the XR500 was a headache. Plus this one is pulling the full Gigabit bandwidth, which amazes me. 🎮

Thats weird as the only difference between the XR450 and XR500 is the 2.4Ghz radio. Everything else is the same in hardware and in the routers and firmware code, it still has streamboost from the R7800  buried under there is you go diving in. (The R7800 is what both are made off of with pretty much the same PCB with just different antenna connections and a 128Mb more Flash NAND, which shows as the R7800 has better Wi-Fi over all especially 5Ghz in my view) Hope 3.0 keeps it running sweetly.

• Administrators
On 6/19/2020 at 6:05 PM, L7NALMARI said:

Has anyone received the link to the beta yet? XR500/700 users ??

XR500 has started with a small batch of testers recently, more batches and the betas for the other routers will follow shortly.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
45 minutes ago, Derek2626 said:

I got the link, signed in to my netgear community profile and did not have access, so frustrating, I waited so long for the invite and they won’t reply to my issue.

Try accessing from this link: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Derek2626 said:

Thanks Fraser, but still experiencing the same result 

Sorry about that, only other suggestion would be to try on a PC. Otherwise you'll need to wait for their response or try tweeting @netgeargaming on Twitter

3 hours ago, Derek2626 said:

I got the link, signed in to my netgear community profile and did not have access, so frustrating, I waited so long for the invite and they won’t reply to my issue.

I have the same issue and here what I do. When I get the screen access denied I log in from the screen. Then he add me on the forum without the access. I close the tab and again I click on the link they send me. Then add me on the forum for the beta. For some reason it doesn’t keep the log in and every time I have to do this. Please try it. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DmyTgregu said:

Hi- I recently signed up for the 3.0 beta on my xr500 but I believe I entered my netgear community name incorrectly when it said to be (exact). Can I correct it after the fact? Thanks 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Netgear handle the beta so we can't do anything about that, I would suggest either signing up again or contacting @netgeargaming on Twitter and see if they can correct this for you.

15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Netgear handle the beta so we can't do anything about that, I would suggest either signing up again or contacting @netgeargaming on Twitter and see if they can correct this for you.

I tried to sign up again but the form said I couldn’t sign up twice. I guess I’ll reach out to netgear. Thanks