Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have Seen so far

Application bandwitch QoS.. 

A better geofilter

AdBlock with Host Lists

Anything Else? I hope for improved Priority

 

I Hope it has improves Stability and some Bugfixes too.. better ipv6 Support.

We will See how it plays with mw19.. but i dont think it we will see "the Magic switch" with this broken game

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the R1 version will have the following problems fixed:

1.broken group chat on Xbox One

2.broken DNS change

3.UPnP option switch not working.

If any of these problems continue to be present in version 3.0, my netduma will go to the closet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

So....... whats happening........ @Netduma Admin

Has there been a development...... i dont see any info updates on socials nor is there an update available via the router app itself. 

Any beta will have to be a separate download and only beta testers will have access to this. Did you sign up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Any beta will have to be a separate download and only beta testers will have access to this. Did you sign up?

I signed up yes..... was expecting an email with further direction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I signed up yes..... was expecting an email with further direction. 

It might be a case of waiting to see if you have been selected. Don’t forget as a Beta if chosen it will take place behind closed doors and nothing can be discussed publicly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Newfie said:

It might be a case of waiting to see if you have been selected. Don’t forget as a Beta if chosen it will take place behind closed doors and nothing can be discussed publicly.

I thougt its a Open Beta..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Newfie said:

It might be a case of waiting to see if you have been selected. Don’t forget as a Beta if chosen it will take place behind closed doors and nothing can be discussed publicly.

i'm fairly certain its an open beta

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sign Up too.. but the Beta Forum tells me Access denied.. didnt get any Email or some Thing Like a notification

 

But on the other Hand its still very early in the morning in the USA.. i think we in Europe will See it Late evening/tomorrow

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

i'm fairly certain its an open beta

 

Nope because it would have been posted for all to see and try hence the sign up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

I sign Up too.. but the Beta Forum tells me Access denied.. didnt get any Email or some Thing Like a notification

 

But on the other Hand its still very early in the morning in the USA.. i think we in Europe will See it Late evening/tomorrow

 

Netduma is UK based so going off that it should have been live already. 

They are 2hours behind me in SA

Its 17:43 this side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Nope because it would have been posted for all to see and try hence the sign up.

Thats what i gathered from the youtube live they had. 

Their wording spoke to the fact that everyone who had signed up would be able to get it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Netduma is UK based so going off that it should have been live already. 

They are 2hours behind me in SA

Its 17:43 this side. 

It’s Netgear who will release this so it’s going to be probably based on their time scale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Thats what i gathered from the youtube live they had. 

Their wording spoke to the fact that everyone who had signed up would be able to get it. 

 

Assumption is the mother of well you know what. Hoping you get a go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Big announcement today. Keep it locked to our social media!

Come on, don't tease me, hyhy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...