MODERN WARFARE. Some thoughts.

Sgt-Greco

First off, the guys in IW  took Net Coding to the next level. They actually extrapolate data, meaning they are predicting your moves based on the last input data to compensate your exact position when they receive bad or corrupted data . (check 3:54). Yet, we are still talking here about MTU. This is a joke.

Second. I had no lag problems whatsoever using any router. I have a HUGE problems though, with Claymores, Shotguns and the maps promoting a "Camp play style". I know this is another topic, but I hate it and  I refuse to adapt. 

Third, I also refuse to drop the game altogether. IT HAS HUGE POTENTIAL and this is a fact. 

In case you may have not noticed, there are in-game connection icons like cascading triangles (meaning packet loss) , high ping icons e.t.c. If you haven't noticed yet, good for you. Your connection is fine. 

Finally, there is an in-game Ping meter ICYMI . Hit Options->Account WHILE IN GAME and read the value. Omit the trailing zero (for example 600 ms means 60 ms)

Have fun.

Sgt greco  can you explain what you mean by  saying 

Were still talking here about mtu  this is a joke

Please dont think i am being rude as i havent been on these forums for ages and i didnt understand you comment   

Thanks

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Blameless said:

Why is the router having a hard time connecting to a California servers??? I live in Los Angeles & for some reason doesnt connect to a closer one?

Could you provide a screenshot of what happens when you try to get these servers please?

I get kicked after every game, and a little message in the bottom right corner says You have left the game.  Then it takes ages to get a new game, at one stage I thought I was never going to get another game!

But other than that it's ok, but very repetitious in the maps, and now Realism Mode has gone!

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Macca61 said:

I get kicked after every game, and a little message in the bottom right corner says You have left the game.  Then it takes ages to get a new game, at one stage I thought I was never going to get another game!

But other than that it's ok, but very repetitious in the maps, and now Realism Mode has gone!

Are you using the Geo-Filter when that happens? Does anything appear to be blocked?

1 hour ago, Blameless said:

Okay so this is!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/qdf2bWc

So why do I get connected even though I'm using filtering mode & stick mode on??

Those servers and peers have dotted lines around them, which means they're ping assisted. That's extra strange because I can see that Ping Assist is turned off.

Could you turn Ping Assist on, turn it off again, and then restart the router? Hopefully that will actually turn Ping Assist off.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's quite odd, if you use it in Spectating mode does that still happen?

Not sure will try later on when I game.  Played last night and still got kicked but the little message has gone.  Got put into lobbies but the game was already in progress.

This Game is a Piece of shit ! They will Never learn how to Programme a decent netcode ! Completely unplayable for me ! Shoot first die first every fvcking gunfight... so damn frustrating !they get hit 3 to 5 times and they are able to get into cover . They shoot back I instadie like I would be playing hardcore ! Now it is getting even worse sniper and shotgun bullets not registering and that from one to two meters away!

2 hours ago, DARTHXX said:

This Game is a Piece of shit ! They will Never learn how to Programme a decent netcode ! Completely unplayable for me ! Shoot first die first every fvcking gunfight... so damn frustrating !they get hit 3 to 5 times and they are able to get into cover . They shoot back I instadie like I would be playing hardcore ! Now it is getting even worse sniper and shotgun bullets not registering and that from one to two meters away!

I tried everything on dumaOS and @DMC_81troubleshoot but Alas, its Activi$ions greed to not upgrade any netcode/server engineering/computer science teams. Remember they made approx $600m in 3 days. They could care less.

I just would be able to enjoy this game ! Really and that after the greatest piece of shit called infinite warfare but it is impossible I don’t know what to do anymore ! I have tried everything ! But it is like being always 1 or 2 seconds behind the enemy ! Some of the killcams it is like seeing a noob without lifting a gun having shot nearly half of a clip into them before ...  then you watch YouTube videos and it is playing for all so damn good as they would be playing a complete other game ... they get shot and they have all the time to get to cover or to kill the opponent ... I don’t have the time to shoot back or to run to cover 

6 hours ago, DARTHXX said:

I just would be able to enjoy this game ! Really and that after the greatest piece of shit called infinite warfare but it is impossible I don’t know what to do anymore ! I have tried everything ! But it is like being always 1 or 2 seconds behind the enemy ! Some of the killcams it is like seeing a noob without lifting a gun having shot nearly half of a clip into them before ...  then you watch YouTube videos and it is playing for all so damn good as they would be playing a complete other game ... they get shot and they have all the time to get to cover or to kill the opponent ... I don’t have the time to shoot back or to run to cover 

I uninstalled the game dude. Tired of COD polishing shit. I tried DumaOS settings, I cant stabilize over 100hz like the people have. Constant shoot 1st die 1st. Done with the game, thank god i got it for free.

This time I am really happy that I got the disc version not like with infinite warfare... this bullshit game I bought digital ... now at least I am able to turn it in at GameStop or sell it to some fanboy that blindly loves cod regardless of what bullshit game it is 

I am just angry at myself to have fallen in the same trap everytime Infinity Ward comes with a new COD.

At least this time I bought it as Disc and not Digital like the greatest of Bullshit CoD ever (Infinite Warfare).

If they dont change somethng significantly with their bullshit netcode in the next patch I will turn it in or sell it

before the value is completely trash of this game. I cant get it that for some the game works good or at least it

seems to work completely work and for others it is absolute unplayable. You see Youtube Videos and it seems

that some of them are playing a complete different game. They have all the time to go to cover when shooted

or they are able to kill 3 or 4 guys while being shot. As far as I shoot someone many times I hit them many times

and they can get to cover or they shoot like 1 or 2 bullets at me and I am instant dead... just to see this bullshit Killcams...

Horrible and frustrating. This time it will be really the last IW Cod i will ever buy, this a55holes are completely

incompetent in programming a decent and fair netcode.

I hope the next CoD will be playable again and the most important that it will bring fun again.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:10 PM, BugsAndGlitches- said:

I uninstalled the game dude. Tired of COD polishing shit. I tried DumaOS settings, I cant stabilize over 100hz like the people have. Constant shoot 1st die 1st. Done with the game, thank god i got it for free.

What do you mean 100hz???

9 hours ago, DARTHXX said:

I am just angry at myself to have fallen in the same trap everytime Infinity Ward comes with a new COD.

At least this time I bought it as Disc and not Digital like the greatest of Bullshit CoD ever (Infinite Warfare).

If they dont change somethng significantly with their bullshit netcode in the next patch I will turn it in or sell it

before the value is completely trash of this game. I cant get it that for some the game works good or at least it

seems to work completely work and for others it is absolute unplayable. You see Youtube Videos and it seems

that some of them are playing a complete different game. They have all the time to go to cover when shooted

or they are able to kill 3 or 4 guys while being shot. As far as I shoot someone many times I hit them many times

and they can get to cover or they shoot like 1 or 2 bullets at me and I am instant dead... just to see this bullshit Killcams...

Horrible and frustrating. This time it will be really the last IW Cod i will ever buy, this a55holes are completely

incompetent in programming a decent and fair netcode.

I hope the next CoD will be playable again and the most important that it will bring fun again.

The netcode in Black Ops 4 and 3 was no better, they weren't IW games ;)