Support for CoD MW

ItsMrWes

• Administrators

Just to let people know, we will be testing the game as soon as it arrives tomorrow. If needed we will then push out a cloud update for the game to improve compatbility if required. We'll let people know if we've done this.

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, ItsMrWes said:

Copy that! Would it be possible to sticky this as well as my other topic in the other area since they’ll probably get a lot of attention?

We'll most likely make our own topic once we know how well the Geo-Filter works with the game or to let people know we've made a cloud update. Then people can make support topics as they normally do if they encounter any issues, it's just a lot easier doing it on that 1 to 1 basis rather than trying to track peoples issues in a huge topic.

9 minutes ago, Kostas83 said:

I start to play and I can’ see my ping on the geo filter...

You can't see the ping? Do you see any icons on the map at all? Have you got auto ping enabled or are you pinging manually? If manually then you'll need to click on the icon in order to ping it.

I tried also this. When I disabled and click on the server that I am connected start to load the tab but never finished. I also tried to the flush cloud but nothing changed. There is any other to faced the same issue or I am the only one? There is any other topic for the new CoD to check?

My problem with issues not seen ping and no available to join chat cause it the filtering mode from geofilter. When I have it my nat type change to moderate. When I have the spectator eveyruthing works ok and my nat type is open. Any advise about this? If I do reset can solve it??

The fact that your NAT Type is moderate when Geo-Filter is enabled isn't really a problem. It's because the server that checks NAT type is being blocked, but it won't actually affect your connection.

We need to do a cloud update today to get everything working correctly with Modern Warfare.

11 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

The fact that your NAT Type is moderate when Geo-Filter is enabled isn't really a problem. It's because the server that checks NAT type is being blocked, but it won't actually affect your connection.

We need to do a cloud update today to get everything working correctly with Modern Warfare.

Is that cloud update coming soon today?

Came across some problems during testing with Modern Warfare. I think it's going to take a bit longer to get it working right.

For now my recommendation would be to use Ping Assist, as that seems to be working fine. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

Came across some problems during testing with Modern Warfare. I think it's going to take a bit longer to get it working right.

For now my recommendation would be to use Ping Assist, as that seems to be working fine. 

So how would I use ping assist and not geo-filter? Would I just put the radius to a high number and set the ping assist to 30ms and less? Would I still keep it as auto ping host? What’re the steps I should take please

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Mobel said:

If your living in europe where should you drop it in the ocean close to EU or just in the middle of the ocean (between USA and the EU) ?

It doesn't matter, if you're just using Ping Assist then you just need to place the radius/home location in a place where there are no servers. The easiest place to do this is placing it anywhere in the ocean with the smallest radius distance.

Okay I was just wondering how does this work because I never tried that way of using the geo-filter.

I just have PA on 0 and my radius small (250) km I get almost always connected to servers in my city because there are a lot server companies in Amsterdam that host COD😁😁

This game is the worst, I started off  k/d steadily climbing, since Sunday its all gone to crap, can hardly win a gun fight, ping times all over the place, one it fluctuated between 28 and 148, shot up to over 200. I am in Scotland East coast. Wont be playing this much longer, along with all the connection problems, the game is just made for campers hiding in corners waiting for someone to walk past. game has gotten worse and worse over the years, they have ruined it completely now, waste of money.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, KevJ1 said:

This game is the worst, I started off  k/d steadily climbing, since Sunday its all gone to crap, can hardly win a gun fight, ping times all over the place, one it fluctuated between 28 and 148, shot up to over 200. I am in Scotland East coast. Wont be playing this much longer, along with all the connection problems, the game is just made for campers hiding in corners waiting for someone to walk past. game has gotten worse and worse over the years, they have ruined it completely now, waste of money.

Is that fluctuation from the in game ping or on the Geo-Filter? If in game is this shown with a similar increase on the Geo-Filter? I assume QoS is also setup to eliminate local congestion?