Scuf controllers

bagsta69

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was using a cronusmax to use my 360 scuf on my xbox one for a while. It's smaller and easier to use.

Those look slick. Do they make one for the PS4 and One? I would try one for sure.

Edit: I see the link now.

haha we are sponsored by Battle Beaver but nobody in the clan actually uses them. The majority of us just use the Scuf. I've been using the Scuf since it was released on the 360. 4 Scuf controllers later, I don't see myself using another one. Their customer service does suck and turnaround time for anything is horrible but the product is good quality. 

Yebs that is Kontrol Freaks as they sady the aluminum stick is stock height so i need a k

kf on the right stick.

Sorry my friend, I completely forgot to post my findings after getting home, I was distracted playing bots with the new Splitfish.

Okay, so I only have one set of Kontrol Freaks and they are from the driving package.  The one that gave you a big blown out "U" shaped snap on for the left stick for driving games.

The aluminum BBC stick is just "." that much too small to get a tight fit and keep the snap on in place.  If I apply pressure like I would during the game, it will slip down and I COULD see it slipping all the way off and sliding down.  Bear in mind this style doesn't have a cap to it, it's a pass thru base on this KF, so that would effectively stop other KF from sliding, but I suspect there will be the smallest amount of play.

Double backed tape.  Wrap a thin layer of dental tape around the stick and then place the KF on top.  I think either one would work.

Nice one buddy as i wont that extra height on my right stick good to know. Maybe i would go with default on right as i only break the running stick.

The Titan 1 is the real deal and has more features, options and support.  The Cronusmax versions are actually copyrighted clones.  You can read about it below. 

About that, the people behind this product actually split up and what you see is the outcome, two different names that do the same thing.

There are fake cronusmax's but cronusmax and titan are the same people who created the software.

As for it being an item that is cheating, its actually approved by MLG now and has a tournament mode.

Some people don't like playing on the systems original controller and can use another.

Well Battle beaver have not got back to me with answers to my questions, so it's looking like a scuff.

Not giving the Cinch a try? It's after all MLG approved too and a much better build than the Scuf.

And the price should be cheaper too.

(From a Scuf and Cinch owner of 4 years)

Scuff have a factory unit in the UK Leicestershire I think. 7-11 days normally delivery.  Oh and I have just realised. I always change button settings on PS4 to make L1 and R1 aim down sights and fire negating the need for trigger stops as the travel distance on L1 and R1 is much shorter.

• Netduma Staff

Oh and I have just realised. I always change button settings on PS4 to make L1 and R1 aim down sights and fire negating the need for trigger stops as the travel distance on L1 and R1 is much shorter.

I do that too I couldn't get used to the other triggers after coming from PS3 :)

I always hate that first game on a new cod where you throw a grenade of some kind instead of shooting them, lol.

I guess it will take me an hour or two against bots to get used to using the other buttons trying to dial out 8years of muscle memory at my age, lol

I always hate that first game on a new cod where you throw a grenade of some kind instead of shooting them, lol.

I guess it will take me an hour or two against bots to get used to using the other buttons trying to dial out 8years of muscle memory at my age, lol

Can't you change that in settings? If I recall the ps4 and xbox buttons are in different spots but you can change that (I think you have to be in game) to your specs.

Can't you change that in settings? If I recall the ps4 and xbox buttons are in different spots but you can change that (I think you have to be in game) to your specs.

Yes you can mate, I meant instead of mashing x and o button I will be pressing the paddles on the back of the controller. First thing I do on any new cod is change L1 and R1 to be ads and fire.

Hows New York? I have a friend in Connecticut says it been pretty damn hot recently.

Yes you can mate, I meant instead of mashing x and o button I will be pressing the paddles on the back of the controller. First thing I do on any new cod is change L1 and R1 to be ads and fire.

Hows New York? I have a friend in Connecticut says it been pretty damn hot recently.

Oh. I see now. NY is perfect right now. 75° and sunny, low humidity the last couple days. Taking the family to Niagara Falls Saturday. 84° and sunny is the outlook. It was very oppressive last week but you have to take it while you can. 0° temps will be here again before you know it.

About that, the people behind this product actually split up and what you see is the outcome, two different names that do the same thing.

There are fake cronusmax's but cronusmax and titan are the same people who created the software.

As for it being an item that is cheating, its actually approved by MLG now and has a tournament mode.

Some people don't like playing on the systems original controller and can use another.

I haven't been able to find anything about it being MLG approved now, and maybe it is.  I guess I just can't see why a gamer would support a company that outright sells cheats.  That's something we should all be against whether you just want it to use an xbox controller on the ps or whatever.  By supporting them for any reason it allows them to keep making mods for all of the cheaters out there.   We probably  won't make an impact by not supporting them but i would much rather take the time to learn the new controller; and have done it.  It really takes no time to adapt.

And from their own website -The CronusMAX allows you to use your favorite console controller on PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360, PLAYSTATION TV or PC! (So for example you can use a PS3 controller on an Xbox One, or a PS4 controller on an Xbox 360 and so on…)

It also converts your controller into a fully modded controller without installing any chips or wires with features such as rapidfire, jitter, quickscope, akimbo, drop shot, fast reload, auto breath and much more without spending hundreds of dollars.

Also from the FAQ - Can I get banned from Xbox Live or PSN?

Absolutely not! CronusMAX uses stealth technology and is 100% fully undetectable online.

In their own words they admit this is a device for cheating, even though there may be 1 decent benefit of using whatever controller you want. 

We've been asked to not talk about this, and i respect that and won't reply to anymore on the topic.  But had to post this after seeing them being defended again afterwards.  It's a persons own choice on what they deem ethical and want to use, but please do it in private if you have to and don't advertise to the masses this sort of thing.

its not so bad, i had that problem at first when i switched from PS3 to XBOX but after a while is was fine... now its nice both systems are the same layout. i had not having tactical by default [where panic knifing started]

Archived