XR500 Firmware version 2.3.2.56 released.

Guest Killhippie

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

It will definitely get a full release, it's just something that we want to make sure is as good as possible before full release!

I realise this is a wide question given lock-down,  but any idea of timescales for the XR500  Spring / Summer for Official release, ?

Thanks 

27 minutes ago, UK Sentinel said:

I realise this is a wide question given lock-down,  but any idea of timescales for the XR500  Spring / Summer for Official release, ?

Thanks 

I can't really speculate I'm afraid! I realise that's not really the answer you need but it's hard to give a date for it, are you currently running the beta?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those following this thread - 

NetDuma have released a new Open beta for the XR500 – v2.3.2.120

Highlights of this update:

• Big improvements to IPv6 compatibility
  • Improvements to general stability
  • System-wide GUI improvements
  • Updates to game and device detection
  • Fixed DHCP renewal causing internet to drop

Firmware: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3oeb6dw25ngmwm/XR500-V2.3.2.120.zip?dl=0

• 1 month later...

Sorry didn't know where else to post this, but is DumaOS 3.0 available on the XR300 yet? Seems like its the only router that doesn't have the firmware available at this point, is it even going to be coming? 

23 minutes ago, Squizz said:

Sorry didn't know where else to post this, but is DumaOS 3.0 available on the XR300 yet? Seems like its the only router that doesn't have the firmware available at this point, is it even going to be coming? 

As far as I know the XR300 is EOL (end of life) no idea if it will get DumaOS 3.0 tbh.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Squizz said:

No not yet but we are working on it!

Most any and all betas regarding the XR500 will be here;

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-120-XR500/td-p/2071196/jump-to/first-unread-message

50 minutes ago, UK Sentinel said:

Hi, any news of a newer release for the XR500 than Open beta for the XR500 – v2.3.2.120 ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm a Network Engineer and Software Engineer for a very large corporation that works in critical infrastructure. If you guys need any assistance with development, by all means please feel free to let me know. :)

I'm a recent consumer of your product DumaOS (in the Netgear XR500) and I love the idea behind the OS. I have been accomplishing exactly what your team has created by manually adding ACLs to my Cisco Router and Switches, but seeing this OS in action, I decided I'd hop on here to not only thank your team for making the product, but also offer a helping hand if you ever need. 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're ever short on help. 

Thanks! 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Destroyer_anon said:

Hello!

I'm a Network Engineer and Software Engineer for a very large corporation that works in critical infrastructure. If you guys need any assistance with development, by all means please feel free to let me know. :)

I'm a recent consumer of your product DumaOS (in the Netgear XR500) and I love the idea behind the OS. I have been accomplishing exactly what your team has created by manually adding ACLs to my Cisco Router and Switches, but seeing this OS in action, I decided I'd hop on here to not only thank your team for making the product, but also offer a helping hand if you ever need. 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're ever short on help. 

Thanks! 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much for the offer and the kind words, it is very much appreciated!

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've responded to your post, as you can see this topic is regarding an update for the XR500

When is the new duma is 3.0 officially coming out

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

When is the new duma is 3.0 officially coming out

There is no exact ETA, it just depends how well the beta goes. There will be at least one more beta version