Network monitor feature  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see it reinstalled in future updates

• Yes i would
    • No thanks

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DanyKTM said:

is it the same for PS4.

If I want to play Black out should I remove it ??

do I have a reset after configure the traffic prioritisation ?

Yes it would be the same for PS4. You don't need to remove it, they largely use the same ports for CoD games. You do not need to reset it will apply automatically.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, David824 said:

When setting up the ports this way, are you guys still keeping duma classified games enabled? Or are you unchecking that and just doing the ports?

I would suggest you disable DumaOS Classified Games as otherwise you're prioritizing twice which could have an adverse affect.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, logicalowl said:

I really need help with these ports, the hit reg is absolutely horrible and i wanne fix it. i have basically tried everything on this forum.

The ports for PC that the game uses are within these ranges:

TCP/UDP: 3074 - 4380, 27014 - 27050

If you prioritize them leave the source ports the same and just change the destination ports. I've grouped the ports so that you only have 2 rules to enable.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The ports for PC that the game uses are within these ranges:

TCP/UDP: 3074 - 4380, 27014 - 27050

If you prioritize them leave the source ports the same and just change the destination ports. I've grouped the ports so that you only have 2 rules to enable.

image.thumb.png.18c328f44e10a24d855b5f27dfeb0e88.png

Any other settings you could suggest me to turn off or on? Because i see alot of people choosing between using QoS or not and using ABB Or not. I could tell you my whole setup and you might be able to help me improve some stuff.

• Administrators

I would suggest you use Anti-Bufferbloat at 70/70 to start with so you don't encounter any local congestion. Just a reminder its purpose is to eliminate local congestion not specifically to fine tune CoD. What are your Geo-Filter settings?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I would suggest you use Anti-Bufferbloat at 70/70 to start with so you don't encounter any local congestion. Just a reminder its purpose is to eliminate local congestion not specifically to fine tune CoD. What are your Geo-Filter settings?

image.thumb.png.841d4e80bec09581d557e30a2d025423.png

image.thumb.png.7b9cc9724820a7c358fd291a572cb920.png

image.thumb.png.efa9b4192a4231acaa9df5708c4fccd4.png

image.png

On 12/2/2019 at 6:38 PM, lpirro said:

@kinel

I have read all the thread but I'm a little confused. Which port should I open on my router? (I have an Xbox One X)

We dont open any ports udp does that we just use traffic priortization  to protize  the ports the game uses  

Ive updated the first page to show what ports and how to do it 

Sorry for late reply 

On 12/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, DanyKTM said:

is it the same for PS4.

If I want to play Black out should I remove it ??

do I have a reset after configure the traffic prioritisation ?

I couldnt tell you the ports for blackout as these ports are for dod mw 2019 

And i  never plsy blackout 

I dont reset after 

If blackout was on bo4 fidk as i cant remenber what cod it was on  then the bo4 ports what was posted here in the past might work but im not sure

18 hours ago, logicalowl said:

I really need help with these ports, the hit reg is absolutely horrible and i wanne fix it. i have basically tried everything on this forum.

fraser posted ports for you that the pc uses but i bet theres a lot lot more

Because what the ps4 list a few cod uses but it is way more as well

ive include these ports in a few ways how to set it up below post 

I hope it helps

On 12/4/2019 at 12:04 AM, logicalowl said:

I wanne know what the ports are for PC, or are they basically the same?

Try these  

source 3074-3076  destination  3100-3150 udp

source 3100-3150  destination 3074-3076 udp

Source 3074-3076   destination 20000-45000 udp

source 20000-45000  destination  3074-3076 udp

I got my ports what game uses from console  but thers a good chance  pc might use some of the same ports as we now can play crossplayso you could try these

Sorry i took ages to answer in this thread as i was buisy   

I have so many threads going its hard to keep up

I thought this thead was dead so hardly checked on it

• Administrators
12 hours ago, kinel said:

Admins do you know if this feature will be put back into the new firsare update or zippys idea

Did we get enough voted yet

Can't say for certain yet as development has been focused on some amazing features but once that's wrapped up then they may see about doing that. I have passed the idea on and made the point that it's a useful feature so you are being heard.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can't say for certain yet as development has been focused on some amazing features but once that's wrapped up then they may see about doing that. I have passed the idea on and made the point that it's a useful feature so you are being heard.

Fraser as amazing as these new features they are working on are.. This feature here that has been voted on here is just as amazing if not even more so! Not to mention this seems to have had more then enough support for it. What blows my mind is this feature is not here as other brand routers have been using such a feature for a very long time. Your preconfig profiles and classified Duma games is either outdated or incorrect. Not to mention half the time those ports you guys are using are very rarely correct on the user end. Every body that is using your traffic prioritization/ports are not able to do it correctly for the simple fact that they cant see the ports that are actually being used on there own connection. every ones source port will be different in some sort of fashion. And using ranges is not the answer because all that does is muddy up the water. As long as this poll has been up there is no reason this should not be in the next firmware.. Also you want to talk about a feature that would be used for gaming? This feature here would be right up there next to your GeoFilter..  Lets not dumb down your features and not have things that actually can impact ones experience for amazing fluff!! You guys need to start passing some of this onto the user so we can do things like this ourselves and not have you guys try to keep up with it. Seems the GeoFilter is more then enough for you guys to keep up with..  Lets start giving us some control here and not have to jump through hoops doing it like running wireshark to find the correct ports.. Having a simple Active Connection Log would really save a lot of people the hassle here.. Its not hard to do.. And anyone would be able to understand it.. At the length of time it takes for any real firmware updates lets get this on board for the next new firmware update 3.0. We are not asking for the moon here.. This would be widely used and would be very good info one could also use to help fine tune ones gaming experience.. 

Thanks!! 

Getter done!!  ;)

Zippy.

• Administrators

The profiles/list of games/applications will be updated - that's already present in an internal build. If a source port isn't used then it won't be prioritized so there is no harm doing it that way but I get your point. The idea of having Traffic Prioritization prioritize automatically or using the in built services is so you wouldn't need to do that but having the advanced ports available for people who want to tinker anyway. I will ask directly where this feature request is in our timeline and get back to you.

For myself  i would have never been able to get my hit detection  any good if i didnt go back to the old firmware and find the ports i listed here

and i still would be struggling

and im pretty sure i think it was east here who made the ports i posted  into a ranges  first so we all could use them so thank you east

im sorry if i got this wrong 

But i do know i didnt list the port ranges first  sombody listed it before i did

so  we can now use them to help others out

Btw i  dont need you guys to put this feature in the future update as i have learned other ways to find the ports thanks to progprogprog

but for others who dont have the ability to find the ports  i think it needs to be put back in the future as doon as possible

Its just not only call of duty it works with i used it for the division 2     red deadredmption 2

Any online game you play it will show you the ports that  are not listed anywhere

its a brilliant feature if used with traffic proratization 

if it wasnt for ghost posting about   wireshark capture i hadent even though about trying to find the port s

so thank you ghost and east and zippy

This is my opinion i might be totally wrong as you guys are the experts 

The problem with your  built in rule is its prioritizing packets that are not nessary  needed as blackhawkfire has pointed out and causing problems

Like stats to data centre these are getting prioritized as well and dont need to be prioritized thats what it sedms like to me

Blackhawkfire can explain it way better than me

• Administrators

The bandwidth that is used by the game even with stats etc is not very much at all so I doubt it would really affect the state of the game to prioritize them or not. There is no problem putting in a range of ports either as if there are ports not being used they simply won't be prioritized. I get that putting in individual rules is working and I'm really pleased to hear that and I have asked directly if being able to see port usage will be implemented in 3.0 so when I get an answer I will let you guys know.

Hi guys!!

The last 2 days I had the worst experience with hit detection... I had the following settings:

ABB off

QoS enable

traffic priorization with this ports 

3074:3075 - 3100:3500

3100:3500 - 3074:3075

3074:3075 - 30000:45000

30000:45000 - 3074:3075

Yesterday twice it happen to shoot on an enemy at least 5-6 bullets and non of one bullet give hit detection. From the kill cam the game shows that never shoot him!!

i decide to reset the router and set it up as normal... ABB on 70% QoS enable and activate the Duma classified games ON. I play and my game experience is very good but not perfect... Now I am little be confused 🥴🥴 what I should do... I did something wrong with my first setup?? I tied to manage the Wireshark to find the ports with no success... I play on PS4 and i leave in Europe.