Please read this everyone now for cod mw2019

Network monitor feature  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see it reinstalled in future updates

• Yes i would
    • No thanks

I nerver seen no pattern they was random number i had a big list compiled before and that was only after a few days of looking at the ports heres a few i had written down 

I dint know if these was udp or tcp so i used both

31610     ,31430  ,31080  .  30610      30150     30230  i had loads more saved in older fw but all gone now

And i cant get them back unless i  use older fw

But could you guys comment to say if you would like it in future updates  it would be helpful

• 3 weeks later...

Please fraser could  you or admin   start a thread asking if the users would like network monitor to show ports please as i tried but now one took any notice of me lol

As i would love for it to be reinstalled in the new os

I really love the new os  but i might have to go back to original dumar os just to use network monitor  so i can see the ports 

It would be a shame  i really dont wanna go back  to older fw

• Administrators
4 hours ago, kinel said:

How many votes do we need for it to be  in future updates

Thanks to all that voted so far

Please keep voting

Theres not a set number we're going for to ensure its in an update. It's just gauging interest so we know how in demand it it

On 31/10/2018 at 10:31, kinel said:

Eu recentemente atualizado para o novo dumar os fw e acho que é ótimo, mas a falta de uma coisa importante eu acho

No monitor de rede, ele agora não mostra a você quais portas o jogo que você joga está conectado a usos

No bacalhau bo4 eu usei esse recurso o tempo todo 

No cod bo4, toda vez que você se juntava a um novo lobby, ele nos mostrava novas portas às quais estava conectado.

Você sempre estaria conectado a duas portas em cada jogo, esta primeira porta é sempre a porta 3074 udp, a segunda sempre foi diferente.

Se você permanecesse no mesmo saguão por uma hora, os dois portos seriam os mesmos por uma hora ou por quanto tempo você permanecesse naquele saguão. Depois de mudar lobbys o jogo muda as portas que usa, então você precisa colocar novas portas no tráfego prioritário

Eu acho que é por isso que a conexão continua variando 

HERE POR SUA IMPORTANTE

quando eu ponho as portas que ele usa para aquele jogo na priorização de tráfego, meu registro de sucesso fica muito melhor, eu fiz isso antes no bacalhau ww2 e isso ajudou meu registro de sucesso. E no bacalhau bo4 

Às vezes eu faria isso durante um jogo. Eu estaria jogando um jogo e lutando para obter uma matança, em seguida, no mesmo lobby mesmo pessoas jogando eu iria digitar o número da porta e o registro de sucesso foi muito mais fácil mata

MESMO SE O SEU NÃO JOGAR COD, você ainda pode precisar dele para outros jogos.

Eu usei para todos os meus outros jogos para ajudar a obter uma melhor conexão e eu gostaria de usá-lo no futuro para novos jogos

Eu realmente não quero rebaixar a um fw mais velho só para usar esse recurso como era tão grande

QUALQUER JOGO QUE VOCÊ QUISER VER QUANDO OS PORTOS QUE VOCÊ USA NECESSITA 

Como alguns jogos ele diz-lhe todas as portas que usa

Eu adoraria usar isso para Red Dead Redemption 2 on-line quando seu lançamento em breve

Fraser me disse que se o suficiente peole quiser esse feto de volta no firmware eles o colocariam de volta

POR ISSO, EU APENAS COLOQUE UM POLL UP POR FAVOR, VOTE AGRADECIDO A VOCÊ  

Então, eu estou perguntando a qualquer um que possa usá-lo antes ou que queira usá-lo no futuro. Por favor, poste um comentário aqui dizendo que eles gostariam de vê-lo em uma futura atualização.

Espero ter feito sentido por qualquer erro de digitação

E por favor poste para dizer que você gostaria que mais pessoas dissessem que queriam, eles disseram que o reinstalariam se as demandas

obrigado 

How cool, I did not know that detail, I did not know that you could add extra game port in hyper-traffic, in case you add the extra door that you are in the lobby, and the 3074 also in hyper-traffic?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, KinGxRickbr said:

here on the network monitor, I can not see the ports that opened the cod when I enter a room, do I have to do any specific configuration so I can see the cod ports on the network monitor?

UPNP should show you this - it will show all ports automatically opened by your router. The Network Monitor is for bandwidth i.e which devices and applications are using it

3 hours ago, KinGxRickbr said:

here on the network monitor, I can not see the ports that opened the cod when I enter a room, do I have to do any specific configuration so I can see the cod ports on the network monitor?

If your using an older firmware then you can see the ports in the new dumaros firmware you cannot see them

That is why i writen this topic trying to get it reinstalled  in a futue update hopfuly  

Please vote if would like  it reinstalled 

4 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

UPNP should show you this - it will show all ports automatically opened by your router. The Network Monitor is for bandwidth i.e which devices and applications are using it

I understand, for me to see these doors of the room, tenhu that activate the upnp né..so that my modem is in bridge mode, even in bridge mode, I can activate upnp?

16 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Sim, você pode ativar o UPNP no seu roteador. O modo Bridge no seu modem é uma configuração ideal, por isso recomendo que você o deixe assim!

the only doors that I see in the upnp are those of the photo with the final 236, until I changing lobby, here in my list are always those doors, now I wanted to know a lot about the above post, whenever I change the lobby cod, the doors change too

Screenshot_20181127-065707_Chrome.jpg

• Administrators
On 11/27/2018 at 9:16 AM, KinGxRickbr said:

the only doors that I see in the upnp are those of the photo with the final 236, until I changing lobby, here in my list are always those doors, now I wanted to know a lot about the above post, whenever I change the lobby cod, the doors change too

Screenshot_20181127-065707_Chrome.jpg

Parece que está funcionando bem. Você tem um NAT aberto?

E você poderia fazer sua pergunta novamente de uma maneira diferente? Eu não consegui entender.

Thanks for bumping or I never would have seen this. This is a great idea.

It took me forever to find out the network monitor showed ports in use, but once I discovered that I used it to put the hyper lane to good use. If you don't like the idea of a preset which includes a range of thousands of ports, you can use it to create useful advanced/manual rules. I don't really know for sure what choosing a one way rule (for example UDP 3074 destination) really did on the old firmware (is that like setting source to 1-65535?) but CoD and Battlefield games, for example, don't send and receive game data over just one port - you send from a fixed single port, but the receiving server port will always vary. For example in CoD the player will be designated 3074, while the server port would range between 30000 and 50000:

_20181208_162005.JPG.9115a78054b006b88ee512b52019638f.JPG_20181208_162027.JPG.f509ec33841c6c12321abc12e35a68f8.JPG

The new traffic prioritisation feature on DumaOS is great but you can't set it up properly if you don't know which ports you're trying to download traffic from lol

I've tried rules like destination 3074 source 30000-50000 but it doesn't seem to work; you either get a very small amount of traffic being prioritised before the "light" goes off in game, or you get both upload and download packets being prioritised which, frankly, should be impossible if the destination is your console (download). 

I've gone back to old firmware (1.03.6) myself while I do some more testing and monitoring of ports in game, because my connections in any game on low pings have been nothing short of disgusting.