Netduma Official FFA

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for playing, it was a bit hectic, a bit laggy, but at the end of the day I hope you all had fun and next time it'll be better organised :)

Was a great tournament man. Organization was fine mate. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Congratulations Madjust, and all the guys who took part. From the bits I got to see, it looked like a blast. The tension in the audience was palpable, all 11 of us were on the edge of our seat at times! lol...

Shout out to Fraser for taking the time to set it up too. Job well done bud. :)

• Netduma Staff

If anyone is interested I've uploaded the gameplay I recored :)

Round 1: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2703-ps4-official-netduma-ffa-gameplay-round-1/(sorry for bad audio)

Final: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2705-ps4-official-netduma-ffa-gameplay-final/

• Administrators

Hi guys,

Just like to say big thanks to Fraser for organising it. Our plan all along was just to learn from this, so it was a bit of an experiment. Sounds like everyone had fun including myself getting humiliated ( the less said about that the better ). We'll fine tune it and do it again very soon. Big congratulations to MadJust and look forward to watching the xbox final next soon. 

Hi guys,

Just like to say big thanks to Fraser for organising it. Our plan all along was just to learn from this, so it was a bit of an experiment. Sounds like everyone had fun including myself getting humiliated ( the less said about that the better ). We'll fine tune it and do it again very soon. Big congratulations to MadJust and look forward to watching the xbox final next soon.

It really was great fun :) Fraser done a brilliant job organising everything. Really looking forward to watching the xbox final

• Administrators

do i get a t shirt lol  :)  :D

Yes you do! 

boldshoter Xbox one clovis new Mexico USA

Hey Boldshot, our FFA was on Sunday so its ended now apart from the final, stay tuned for our next tournament :)

Yes you do! 

Hey Boldshot, our FFA was on Sunday so its ended now apart from the final, stay tuned for our next tournament :)

Hey fraser, The guys that are in the xbox one final are they all from UK/EU? I was wondering if we could try and bring the final forward? because I am working thursday - sunday 3pm-1am :(. I can do it sunday if it can be earlier than 3pm.

• Administrators

Hey fraser, The guys that are in the xbox one final are they all from UK/EU? I was wondering if we could try and bring the final forward? because I am working thursday - sunday 3pm-1am :(. I can do it sunday if it can be earlier than 3pm.

Mostly yes but we have one from Canada and one from the US. So maybe we can try tomorrow if they are all up for it? 

MrRelentlessUK

Input Fuze

Hammer37167

Are you guys free tomorrow?

brotherR0mulus

polgara1

Pollution could you ask your son and wife when they can play please? :)

Mostly yes but we have one from Canada and one from the US. So maybe we can try tomorrow if they are all up for it? 

MrRelentlessUK

Input Fuze

Hammer37167

Are you guys free tomorrow?

brotherR0mulus

polgara1

Pollution could you ask your son and wife when they can play please? :)

That would be great. If not guys I will just have to sit it out :).