Netduma Official FFA

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hammer37167 checking in. I'll be available on Sunday the 28th. Location USA, Tennessee, central standard time zone. What time do you want this match to take place? I wondered if I needed to adjust the PST referenced to know when to be ready.

Okay, I think I've figured this "time-thing" out. I'm in group B and second bullet point on time list is 2pm EST (so that's 1 pm for us central time zone guys). Tell me if this is the plan....Group B plays @ 2 pm est on the 28th.

• Administrators

when will we be contacted by group host

They should contact you 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time :) 

Hammer37167 checking in. I'll be available on Sunday the 28th. Location USA, Tennessee, central standard time zone. What time do you want this match to take place? I wondered if I needed to adjust the PST referenced to know when to be ready.

Okay, I think I've figured this "time-thing" out. I'm in group B and second bullet point on time list is 2pm EST (so that's 1 pm for us central time zone guys). Tell me if this is the plan....Group B plays @ 2 pm est on the 28th.

Ahh thanks Hammer, I've added CST on to the times so you should be playing at 1pm your time :)

I'll stream it too if I can get OBS set up and working properly with my Hauppauge now that direct input is supposed to be supported on the multiplatform release I just DLd. If not, I'll record it anyway.

• Administrators

I was hoping they would comment with their GT so I could update the post. I'm going to PM everyone tomorrow that hasn't responded thus far to see if they are attending/what their gamertag is. 

• Administrators

Just downloading this game now, I will be absolute fodder for my group, probably why Fraser put me in the same group as him...

Pls add me for the over 30 PS4 bracket F.
Gamer Tag: SuR1 Kw4kU
To be clear; it starts tonight at 21.00 Amsterdam time?

8pm Amsterdam actually.

Fraser will be along shortly to confirm etc