Netduma Official FFA

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Netduma Staff

where do you sign up for the next Netduma FFA for xbox one USA? thanks

Next one hasn't been released yet. Keep an eye out on the news and announcement forum for updates :)

Thanks Crossy! Thought there must of been something up! Shame reallly but it was a good host!

I'll look forward to streaming in my t shirt :D

Yah, shame that it happened. At lease I know to check that next time. I should have known it was that as when ever I was trying to ping someone it said unable to ping host.

Anyway, it looked like a good game and well done on the t-shirt!

Garte job guys and ...

have seen some of your clips pro

only thing that comes to my mind its that song

i use to be kung fu fighting i was fast like lightning

heheheh props to both of the winners.

• Netduma Staff

And i love the idea that Crossy was just as a host....

It is a smal step foward but, mile step for the future.

Sadly me hosting failed this time as everyone was lagging but in future it is definitely better than someone playing having to host as they either have a big advantage or disadvantage :)

Sadly me hosting failed this time as everyone was lagging but in future it is definitely better than someone playing having to host as they either have a big advantage or disadvantage :)

i think its continents over host... or host on continents. good inaugural FFA everyone!

You see but still every one was lagging not just one person or 2 so there for thats still fair. Now all you need is to target the route of this lag

Then when its done Lag is out you got yourself a nice even play filed.

• Administrators

Yeah the next tournament should be a lot fairer for everyone in terms of lag. Congratulations to Pro and Mad, I will be contacting you today and your prizes :) Also thank you again to Crossy for sorting out the final from what I hear he handled everything very well despite multiple hitches :)