Site down?

Trolling_Farm

• Administrators

Apologies for the temporary shutdowns. Our server provider should now have fixed the issue.

I am now off to make myself a strong cup of tea!

• Administrators

hacked!

Not hacked fortunately! Something to do with CPU cycles and kernels that went way over my head. 

• Administrators

We're back online again. I think the server guys have fixed it for good now but I can't promise there won't be another outage so please bear with us if it happens.

(Goes back to drinking more tea). 

We're back online again. I think the server guys have fixed it for good now but I can't promise there won't be another outage so please bear with us if it happens.

(Goes back to drinking more tea).

The times are off. It says latest comment (or whatever) 6:53 am, etc. Just saying.

• Administrators

We had another outage - the problem with the server is proving a hard nut to crack for our server provider. Thank you for being patient about this. There may be another outage but they're doing their best to solve it. 

Intermitant this afternoon for me too, 14:30 - 16:00 hrs GMT.

All fixed now?

Paying that electric bill on time can be a real bind eh Luke. :P

Lol!

Interesting.. My ISP encountered something similar around the same time period.
It caused all of us customers to have no internet access for a short period of time. First time I ever encountered such a case in my years with this ISP.

"The routers connecting different segments of users was affected by an overload that caused 2 of the routers which are redundant to each other to become unresponsive and crash. At this time we are not aware of the cause."

Hopefully the site is able to stay on line now.It sucks when the forums are down,any new ideas why this is still going on ?

• Netduma Staff

VPN not work and every time I restart my netduma I loss all my information and yes cookies is clicked. Why is this happening?

If you are restarting the router from the plug then the settings are only saved every hour so you will lose them. If you are reseting from Settings >> Miscellaneous then this will save the settings before restarting and you shouldn't lose any of your settings.

Can you make a new thread about the VPN not working please :)

Archived